AniNate

The Good Dinosaur | Peter Sohn | BR/DVD release 2-23-2016 | Pixar's first BO flop

Question: You aren't American right?

I just wonder if it is a language barrier that makes you so insufferable or if this is how you come off in any tongue.

Or maybe I'm just not fat enough?

I'm only 125 kilos (f*ck your imperial system) for a 183 cm bear-shouldered hair-chested brute. AND I'm starting a 20 days of hunger now, to shed some.

Edited by Fantastic Shay

Or maybe I'm just not fat enough?

I'm only 125 kilos (f*ck your imperial system) for a 183 cm bear-shouldered hair-chested brute. AND I'm starting a 20 days of hunger now, to shed some.

Sounds sexy.

I'm small and twink-y. What's your point?

Then we have no deal. I'm only deliberately nice to petite and well behaved girls (like Tree, presumably).

kowhite, I was trying to return the American-nonAmerican stab, demonstrating that my obviously fat-ass-tic current 125kg are not even seen as fat in America. :) (So that's why I don't qualify as American)

Edited by Fantastic Shay

Well, I like dinosaurs and hope this could still be some nice fantasy flick. Also, as we know, I like and respect the very rare Pixar movies that are NOT about white Americans (like Brave).

Also I figured out that if this beats Inside Out (and it can't be worse in quality than IO for me), then I could cheer and join the Dinosaur camp B)

Edited by Fantastic Shay

Then we have no deal. I'm only deliberately nice to petite and well behaved girls (like Tree, presumably).

kowhite, I was trying to return the American-nonAmerican stab, demonstrating that my obviously fat-ass-tic current 125kg are not even seen as fat in America. :) (So that's why I don't qualify as American)

I'm not going to even try and figure out how a Good Dino discussion led to that conversation.

I also have no concept of how much 125kg is.