Seto Kaiba

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part 1 | July 12 2023 | 99% on Rotten Tomatoes! | 290M budget so far, Cruise holding Paramount hostage for more money

4 hours ago, Maggie said:

jordan is kind of an artsy/independent film loving critic and if his friends are the same then getting good/solid is a good sign cause it means the rest of the "popcorn"/"mainstream" critics if you will, probably will love it

6 hours ago, GOGODanca said:

jordan is kind of an artsy/independent film loving critic and if his friends are the same then getting good/solid is a good sign cause it means the rest of the "popcorn"/"mainstream" critics if you will, probably will love it

I think the term for them is “funko critics”

11 hours ago, Maggie said:

thought the first trailer for this was better than fallout's Friction one

would be a shame if it ends up being a noticeable step down

6 hours ago, GOGODanca said:

This.I really hope the social reactions are good to great tomorrow. Dread Maggie's posts if not.

• Like 3

Cruise/McQ collabs on RT (ik he did some rewrites on MI 4, but for the sake of this lets discount it):

Jack Reacher - 63%

Edge of Tomorrow - 91%

MI: Rogue Nation - 94%

Mummy - 15%

Fallout - 97%

Maverick - 96%

Even if this isn't as good as Fallout, I can't see it falling behind the 90+% range they've cultivated (Reacher was their first real collab so it was probably growing pains, and Mummy had so many cooks in the kitchen that idk how you can blame McQ alone for that)

8 hours ago, emoviefan said:

Yeah I hear you.  Its almost like driving by a car wreck though cant help but look and see her weird passive aggressive love of any bad news for Tom Cruise movies.

I have been able to peep at a few of her posts when someone quotes her. At least on mobile I can. The quotes just look clapped for some reason lol.

Edited by Austin