Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

Theron, Blunt, Chastain

What is happening

I guess it would be at least a little understandable if Darabont was still on this

The cast is quite good. I am really surprised. I honestly thought this project would never move forward. I still think it will tank miserably. 

It just shows that Universal doesn't have a lot of confidence in Hemsworth. Studios don't like to pay big bucks for supporting roles in big CGI movie and they only do it when they think that the lead actors are weak.

Universal: "No matter what happens with the other dwarfs, Frost must remain. this is key"

• Like 4

It just shows that Universal doesn't have a lot of confidence in Hemsworth. Studios don't like to pay big bucks for supporting roles in big CGI movie and they only do it when they think that the lead actors are weak.

Studios are way more likely to pay bug bucks for supporting roles than leads in these big CGI movies now. Most of these movies have a few big name supporting players

I just have no idea why any of these actors would be interested in this particular project

Studios are way more likely to pay bug bucks for supporting roles than leads in these big CGI movies now. Most of these movies have a few big name supporting players

I just have no idea why any of these actors would be interested in this particular project

I bet a 7M paycheck would make them interested.

Edited by CJohn

Yeah but they aren't really paying them big bucks most of the time. In this case, these is no other reason for Blunt and Chastain to join this possibly risky project.

• Like 1

Honestly with this cast, I might be game for this

Let's just hope this VFX-guy-turned-director does a better job than most other VFX-guys-turned-directors

Edited by Chewystasia
  • Like 1