Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

why? Their fault for signing them. They're going to make a lot of money and work with a renowned director so it's not all bad. 

But the film is going to bomb. How can you make a snow white film without the title character? And a prequel. Nobody cared enough about the first film for a prequel. A sequel is a much better idea, just recast snow white. I guess they'll get paid a decent amount though. 

Bad idea. I guess Uni is banking on Hems' doing for this what Scarlett did for Lucy thanks to their Marvel fame. Seeing a big drop this time, especially if it's sandwiched between Cap 3 and BvS like TLK said.

• Like 1

Bad idea. I guess Uni is banking on Hems' doing for this what Scarlett did for Lucy thanks to their Marvel fame. Seeing a big drop this time, especially if it's sandwiched between Cap 3 and BvS like TLK said.

They tried with Rush and it lost money. Scarlett is a bigger draw than Hems.

They are too stupid not to find another actress for this.

They are making a prequel about Huntsman so no Snow White. It is a risky strategy because you are counting on male audience to show up and you are releasing it next to Batman/Superman and Captain America 3 but who knows maybe comic book fatigue will start setting in by then and people will be craving for a Huntsman movie. Not very likely though.

They tried with Rush and it lost money. Scarlett is a bigger draw than Hems.

And so is Kristen Stewart. Universal is not thinking with this one at all. I'm thinking it'll be another Hercules. The $150M or so that Uni is spending on this, they could be putting aside for something or somethings a lot more exciting - and original, but oh well. 

• Like 1

Hems leads a Ron Howard movie, a Michael Mann movie and has a role in Age of Ultron in 2015. How do you follow that? With this apparently...

His name could bring audiences in...Hoping Universal can keep the budget down on this. 130M compared to the 175M of the first film seems like they could profit from there. 280M+ WW could (should at least) happen.