cannastop

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

17 minutes ago, Damianport1 said:

Not great drop overseas. great weather in Europe and mixed word of mouth kicked in. Should do about 300WW i guess.

The WoM is great here in Belgium, it's just the weather in most of europe, Good weather makes for big drops in most West European countries + also in Italy etc.

17 minutes ago, pepsa said:

So it made $16.3m OS this week. And the OS gross is up to $192.5m. Current OS markets should get it to $215m, then add 25m from SK and Italy so about $240m OS seems where it will land. So a $380m WW cume seems pretty good. 

Last week's actual was adjusted to $178m, so it made 14.5-15m this week. 

Django did 16m in italy, but given the fact that Django outperformed Once in almost every european countries, I supposed 10m from italy will be good. SK could contribute 5m (Django did 2m there). 

Final may stop at 365m, putting it slightly ahead of Shazam. 

1 hour ago, titanic2187 said:

Last week's actual was adjusted to $178m, so it made 14.5-15m this week. 

Django did 16m in italy, but given the fact that Django outperformed Once in almost every european countries, I supposed 10m from italy will be good. SK could contribute 5m (Django did 2m there). 

Final may stop at 365m, putting it slightly ahead of Shazam. 

Thinking it will do more in SK that that tbh. 

My guess was $11m in Italy and $14m ( around the revenant) in SK. And actuals will go up again probably, And I don't think it's crazy to think it will do $22.5m after a 14.5m (probably $15.5m and it will only need $21.5m) as it's making most of it's money in Europe where late multies are pretty good. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/29/2019 at 11:40 PM, Omni said:

Disappointing opening in South Korea. It cost Once all the chances it had of overtaking the Godzilla crap.

Still more than enough for a finish above Shazam! and a very good result.

Will be released in China on 25Oct, not expecting great number (max 10m)  but at least it provide few more tons of gas