Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

1 Prometheus £3,135,504 £15,471,9362 Men In Black 3 £2,533,051 £15,081,9323 Snow White And The Huntsman £2,210,929 £9,545,0544 The Pact £932,325 £932,3255 Marvel Avengers Assemble £676,678 £50,338,1516 Top Cat - The Movie £561,793 £1,936,1337 The Dictator £452,175 £10,584,9868 What To Expect When You're Expecting £445,141 £3,198,1689 Ill Manors £256,288 £256,28810 The Angels' Share £218,674 £718,140

There's basically no competition for movies now until Spider-Man.Prometheus should reach £24-26m in the end.Fantastic for Men In Black 3, should comfortably pass £20m. Okay for Snow White, will probably end near £15m.The Avengers finally passed £50m. With small drops in the next few weeks, £53m-ish looks to be where it'll end.

I have a sinking feeling Rock of Ages will be a monster over here.

That would be ironic, if a movie set where most lousy 80's music came from (L.A.) was a huge hit in the place where most of the good 80's music came from (the U.K.).

That would be ironic, if a movie set where most lousy 80's music came from (L.A.) was a huge hit in the place where most of the good 80's music came from (the U.K.).

It seems like exactly the same OTT, kitch, shitty sing-a-long movie Mamma Mia was.I really love the Replacements and Violent Femmes, but I agree the UK had most of the decent bands in that abomination of a decade.

TDKR has sold out 9 of 17 showings in the BFI for opening weekend so far. Even the 4:25 am show is nearly sold out.Also, it's almost sold out at my cinema, and the Manchester Odeon IMAX is already reporting a sellout, with other shows coming close.I've never seen tickets go so quickly. £18m could be on the table here.

TDKR has sold out 9 of 17 showings in the BFI for opening weekend so far. Even the 4:25 am show is nearly sold out.Also, it's almost sold out at my cinema, and the Manchester Odeon IMAX is already reporting a sellout, with other shows coming close.I've never seen tickets go so quickly. £18m could be on the table here.

I think if it can match The Avengers then its a success given that it doesn't have 3D to boost sales. £16m OW would still be good given TDK only did £11m Four days.

What did TA do?