2. Dune £2.62m (-35%) (£30.72m)

3. Immaculate £490k

4. WLL £373k (-37%) (£8.16m)

5. Migration £369k (-36%) (£19.51m)

7. Late Night With The Devil £166k

23. Persian Version £24k

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Another great hold for Dune, it's narrowed the gap on The Batman to £5m at the same point with a fourth weekend a full million higher. 

Looking at the BFI IMAX's booking schedule it seems like it's bowing out of the format to make way for Civil War on the 12th. That being said, it looks like they're already accommodating for it to come back once that film's week exclusivity is done since they've only booked in Civil War for two showings on Thursday 18th. If it can reclaim IMAX for the back-half of April, I reckon it can eek out £40m assuming it performs well throughout the Easter holidays.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UKBoxOffice said:

Weekend

1. Ghostbusters £4.05m

3. Immaculate £490k

23. Persian Version £24k

Another good hold for Dune Part 2. Glad to see Immaculate at 3 considering it’s an indie and same for seeing Late Night with the Devil in the top 10 too. 

This Friday and next Monday being bank holidays, and I’m sure the schools will be off for longer round about it. 

Seeing Mother’s Instinct tonight. 

17 hours ago, UKBoxOffice said:

Godzilla presales are looking slow to me

Not surprising considering how poorly King of the Monsters did here (made roughly the same as Dark Phoenix and MIB: International in June 2019 yikes) and GvK not getting a proper theatrical release besides somewhat hanging around when cinemas did reopen in May 2021. Trolls Band Together dropped a third on the first one after World Tour went to PVOD, so if we treat this more as the third Kong entry, a little over £10m might be a fair expectation for this.

Anecdotally, I've walked past a couple toy shops in the last few days and their windows are fully kitted out with toys for the film with proper displays and everything. No Kung Fu Panda or Ghostbusters toys either, just Godzilla x Kong. Wondering if WB/Legendary are gearing more towards families with this one, could mean it's more walk-up friendly throughout Easter.

I'm not toooooooo worried right now, feels like the sort of thing that'll come on stronger at the end, the lack of some of the bigger IMAX and screens here in London is a bit disappointing for me but I'll find somewhere to watch it at least. 

On 3/25/2024 at 9:20 AM, UKBoxOffice said:

Weekend

1. Ghostbusters £4.05m

3. Immaculate £490k

23. Persian Version £24k

Can you please tell me how much The Boy and the Heron made over the weekend, what its total is now? How many screens? Is it still in cinemas? 

4 hours ago, UKBoxOffice said:

1. Panda £1.10m

2. Ghostbusters £592k

3. Dune £528k

4. Immaculate £114k

5. WLL £92k

6. Aadujeevitham

7. Migration £71k

8. Mother's Instinct £55k

Immaculate down only 25% from its Friday opening on Thursday then, nice.

Hopefully Mothers Instinct increases, it deserves it, a fun watch.