Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

The book thief will not have a one and a half week west end exclusive run and will open wide everywhere on 26FebNeed for speed will open two days earlier on Wednesday 12th MarchLabor Day has been pushed all the way back from the 7th Feb to 28th MarchThe Lunchbox has been rated PGI, Frankenstein is rated 12AVampire Academy has been delayed two months to Wednesday 23rd of AprilPOMPEII has been delayed two and a half months to the 2nd of May

Edited by Films
  • Like 1

Those release dates from Hercules, Vampire Academy and Pompeii are weird. Usually UK gets everything fast.

Hercules isn't too surprising as it was not going to be originally released here though the other twos long delays from February are big surprises

Maybe monuments men is starting to pick up steam. An above average number of people around me know about it, but that's because they filmed around here.

I agree as well, this has became a must see for me now and many daily and friends as well.Also im going to see grudge match instead of Osage county next weekend. I want to see Osage but everyone else im going with wants to see grudge match. Gonna get August first day released on DVD so please tell me release date of that when you find out.12YAS was 200+ people at just before 5:00pm at my showing. Over 300 people for evening shows. This is on fire

I agree as well, this has became a must see for me now and many daily and friends as well.Also im going to see grudge match instead of Osage county next weekend. I want to see Osage but everyone else im going with wants to see grudge match. Gonna get August first day released on DVD so please tell me release date of that when you find out.12YAS was 200+ people at just before 5:00pm at my showing. Over 300 people for evening shows. This is on fire

A screener of Osage will be online any day now, it's the way the world works these days. If you can't see it at the cinema, go that route.

Monuments Men doesn't have a great release date as The Lego Movie is the same weekend so I imagine that'll be taking a lot of screens but it'll appeal to an older audience.It'll be interesting who does best between Mr Peabody and Sherman and Lego.

A screener of Osage will be online any day now, it's the way the world works these days. If you can't see it at the cinema, go that route.

well its already online  :ph34r:

Im happy I wont have to spend my money on that

meh movie

NOAH PUSHED BACK A WEEK TO THE 4TH APRIL

when is Cap 2 released in the UK?? imdb stated 28 MArch

IS it a true date?

Edited by Tauriel

12 Years has started booking at my local Odeon from the 24th. That means it will be everywhere next weekend. I have a busy weekend ahead of me now, my other half found out that a small cinema near us is showing Blue is the Warmest Colour this weekend. Guess what I'm seeing on Sunday then lol. Going to be so awkward. Cracking film though.

yeah we've got 12YAS from the 24th as well.

Captain America and Muppets are both released on the 28th March here - bit of an odd choice from Disney

Is that Easter then? It's not an awful move, they won't cannibalise each other too much. I doubt The Muppets will do as well as the last one this time around, and Cap will probably do numbers around the first Thor seeing as it made comparatively little in the first go around.

Is that Easter then? It's not an awful move, they won't cannibalise each other too much. I doubt The Muppets will do as well as the last one this time around, and Cap will probably do numbers around the first Thor seeing as it made comparatively little in the first go around.

It is the beginning of the Easter holidays.