Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

When do the Jurassic World IMAX showings start?

From Friday. By the looks of it other Imax releases may be making their way back shortly. BFI IMAX is booking Furious 7 and Mad Max in addition to Jurassic World, not to mention the Batman all nighter and Inception/Interstellar double bill.

From Friday. By the looks of it other Imax releases may be making their way back shortly. BFI IMAX is booking Furious 7 and Mad Max in addition to Jurassic World, not to mention the Batman all nighter and Inception/Interstellar double bill.

Have you decided whether or not you'll be catching JW in IMAX again? I know you were pondering it.

By the looks of it, American Ultra has had the latest delay of anything I've ever seen. Due for release on Thursday, ads all over for it, now it's suddenly coming out on the 4th?

Next weekend looked really busy with Hitman, We Are Your Friends and Straight Outta Compton. 

Ian Sandwell ‏@ian_sandwell  3h

Inside Out hits the £30m mark in the UK as it again leads over Fri-Sun with a 35% drop in its fifth weekend.

Another great week for Inside Out, £35m+ seems like a foregone conclusion now.

Ian Sandwell ‏@ian_sandwell  15m

Paper Towns lands top of the UK box office with seven-day opening of around £2m.

Even if it's a week, that pretty decent. I enjoyed it a lot.

No, that is really poor. Below £4m total, moderate flop.

I would guess it's either number 3 or 4 as Inside Out is the real number 1. Also, Paper Towns had screenings at the beginning of August so it's technically an eight day opening. 

Edited by Jonwo