DeeCee

TV General Discussion Thread | New Shows | Cancelled Shows | Ratings | Network Shows | Cable Shows | Streaming Shows

There were several pinned threads here that nobody has posted in for over a year. I’ve unpinned them all and created this as a general discussion thread to see if it works. 

Talk about anything TV related. 

48 minutes ago, DAR said:

Anyone watch Stumptown yet?  It's probably the one new network show I was willing to give a look to.

I watched it last night. Quite liked it! Glad to see Cobie Smulders finally get a proper vehicle.

Will be checking out the first episode or two of The Politician tonight.

Didn't realize until now how busy this TV month will be for me. Gonna be watching all of the following:

Final season of Mr. Robot

Batwoman

Living with Yourself

Modern Love

Watchmen

Mrs. Fletcher

Plus the Breaking Bad movie. Lots to look forward to.

On 9/28/2019 at 12:12 AM, DAR said:

Anyone watch Stumptown yet?  It's probably the one new network show I was willing to give a look to.

This week’s episode is very similar to a Veronica Mars episode.  

Use the search feature and if there's no thread for a TV show just start one.  There doesn't seem to be one for Dark.

New Stan Originals.  Stan (2.6 million subscribers) is #2 in Australia behind Netflix (11m subscribers).

5 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Avenue 5 is terrible.  The first episode has a few humorous moments moments but overall is quite flat and dull.

It doesn't look like a show that should be on HBO.  :sadno:  I'll have to watch a couple episodes and decide if its worth my viewing time. :o

• Like 1