Purple Minion

JUMANJI: THE NEXT LEVEL | 480.9M Overseas ● 800.0M Worldwide

Just $45mn drop in OS-China, some of which can be denoted to ER change as well.

Euro is 10% weaker i.e. $12mn loss, Australia losing $6mn, UK losing $3mn and Brazil, Russia & India losing $7mn.

I would expect a growth but $20mn drop in real value is something I would consider brilliant post what we saw in China.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Purple Minion said:

Enough petrol for $800M WW?

Jumanji: The Next Level (SNY): $1.9M intl weekend (55 markets); $473M intl cume ($779M global), as per Deadline.

13 hours ago, 1Robert1 said:

Unfortunately not enough. Jumanji would have to make 2.75 ww of this (inflated) valentine weekend.

21 minutes ago, LPLC said:

$800M easy for Jumanji, It can make another $10M-$15M only in NA so easy for $800M

Lego2 added 2.1x it's inflated FSS to it's Dom cume but VD fell on Thu. JUM2's FSS is more inflated to due VD on Fri. However it's later into the run as opposed to Lego2 being in the 2nd weekend and has shown great legs so far. 2.25x the FSS 5.8 (revised from 5.7 looking at Charlie's Sun) gives 13 more Dom (~319 total) for 792 ww. OS would need 8 after 1.9 weekend which is nearly impossible. Dom would have to make it to low 320s.

Edited by a2k

1 hour ago, a2k said:

Lego2 added 2.1x it's inflated FSS to it's Dom cume but VD fell on Thu. JUM2's FSS is more inflated to due VD on Fri. However it's later into the run as opposed to Lego2 being in the 2nd weekend and has shown great legs so far. 2.25x the FSS 5.8 (revised from 5.7 looking at Charlie's Sun) gives 13 more Dom (~319 total) for 792 ww. OS would need 8 after 1.9 weekend which is nearly impossible. Dom would have to make it to low 320s.

I'm not sure if Lego2 is a good comparison, first of all VD was quite early in the run, and second of all it had digital release in april, and blue-ray in may, Jumanji will be released in march. Aquaman was released in march(although later than jumanji) and made just 2x FFS. Of course Jumanji had better holds than aquaman so it will do better than 2x, but even 2.5 wouldn't be enough to reach 800.

50 minutes ago, 1Robert1 said:

I think less than 9m, international wasn't updated yet.

you are right. i looked at the-numbers.com and thought mojo's 477.1 os was an update over their own 475.8 os but the-numbers.com is lagging well behind. your feb 24 post says 477.0 os so has to be a couple higher than that by now.

4 hours ago, a2k said:

you are right. i looked at the-numbers.com and thought mojo's 477.1 os was an update over their own 475.8 os but the-numbers.com is lagging well behind. your feb 24 post says 477.0 os so has to be a couple higher than that by now.

I don't know what's going with the-numbers they have bigger numbers for Germany, France, UK than mojo, but almost 2m less in Australia. So I'm not sure if they're lagging or they just use different exchange rates.

• Like 1