Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

1 minute ago, WittyUsername said:

Yes, actually, the jury was pretty insane, as was the jury that acquitted O.J. Simpson, and the recent unsealing of the court documents have not painted a flattering picture for Depp, as many mainstream publications have reported. 

Cope

• ...wtf 1

3 minutes ago, BruiseCruise said:

Are you? You are saying the jury is insane cause OJ got off decades ago. You literally sound like some conspiracy moron

First off, are you incapable of having a discussion without insulting people? Second, I’m not making conspiracies. Depp supporters are the ones making conspiracies, like when they claimed that the U.K. judge who ruled against Depp (cope) was somehow in Rupert Murdoch/Amber Heard’s pocket. 

Seriously, if you want to argue that Depp is innocent because a non-sequestered jury that was too dumb to properly fill out their forms said so, then I don’t know what to tell you. Again, the unsealed documents have painted a very u flattering picture of Depp and his legal team, and your only response to that was a single word that was meant to insult me. 

Anyway, that’s the last I’ll say on this, as there’s already a separate thread for Johnny Depp and Amber Heard. 

Edited by WittyUsername
  • Like 2

First off, are you incapable of having a discussion without insulting people? Second, I’m not making conspiracies. Depp supporters are the ones making conspiracies, like when they claimed that the U.K. judge who ruled against Depp (cope) was somehow in Rupert Murdoch/Amber Heard’s pocket. 

Seriously, if you want to argue that Depp is innocent because a non-sequestered jury that was too dumb to properly fill out their forms said so, then I don’t know what to tell you. Again, the unsealed documents have painted a very u flattering picture of Depp and his legal team, and your only response to that was a single word that was meant to insult me. 

Ah yes the legal team and jury were out to get Amber Heard and her legal team saying they were is all it takes for that to be true.  Anyways don't reply to me anymore 

Edited by BruiseCruise

4 hours ago, BruiseCruise said:

The Crown Jewel of Warner Bros is being destroyed because their previous leadership decided to coddle 2 B-List actors lmaoooo

In a way yo are on the right track..if Warners is in deep trouble is it because previsou  leaderthip vastly overspent and got the company into deep trouble.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, sabrecmc said:

I was fine with Ezra's portrayal of the Flash initially, but I'll be honest, at this point, they are like Kevin Spacey. Maybe they are a good actor, but I can't separate all the bad stuff from the performance.  Can't watch this.  Just feels icky.  I feel terrible for the rest of the cast and crew, who I am sure worked hard and would like to see their work be presented to an audience, but no. Just too much to come back from on this. Take the 'L'. 

Miller problem's have become so great that no studio will take a chance on him in a leading role.Too worried he will get himself arreasted, or go on a binge in the middle of filming and send the budget soaring through delays. It RDJ in the late 90's all over again. And it took RDJ a decade to come back.

• Like 1

Just now, dudalb said:

Why is the idea that Warners is in deep debt trouble, and this is driving a lot of what is going on there causing you problems?

Just don't understand the whole "debt" thing. What has "debt" got to do with anything really? I mean they should just make good movies and not worry about "debt". We are not here for an accounting class but to talk about movies. Zaslav just needs to forget about "debt" and focus on greenlighting the best projects he can. The "debt" will take care of itself then.

• Haha 2
  • ...wtf 1

6 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Miller problem's have become so great that no studio will take a chance on him in a leading role.Too worried he will get himself arreasted, or go on a binge in the middle of filming and send the budget soaring through delays. It RDJ in the late 90's all over again. And it took RDJ a decade to come back.

No, it’s much worse than that. RDJ was still able to make a comeback. There is no coming back for Ezra Miller. 

• Like 1

No, it’s much worse than that. RDJ was still able to make a comeback. There is no coming back for Ezra Miller. 

RDJ was also insanely talented and cannot be compared to Ezra in that regard at all.  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ronin46 said:

Just don't understand the whole "debt" thing. What has "debt" got to do with anything really? I mean they should just make good movies and not worry about "debt". We are not here for an accounting class but to talk about movies. Zaslav just needs to forget about "debt" and focus on greenlighting the best projects he can. The "debt" will take care of itself then.

You don't understand the realities of the business world, period.

20 minutes ago, jedijake said:

RDJ didn't go around assaulting people, or did he. I don't remember as such.

In April 1996, Downey was arrested for possession of heroin, cocaine, and an unloaded . 357 Magnum handgun while he was speeding down Sunset Boulevard. A month later, while on parole, he trespassed into a neighbor's home while under the influence of a controlled substance, and fell asleep in one of the beds.