Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

honestly just send him out for the press tour it'd be funny and there are enough junket press and talk shows that are sycophantic enough to just interview him like nothing's happened.

Only if they have Sadffleck next to him, to complete the picture. 

3 hours ago, TMP said:

How is miller STILL employed in the role?

Who says he is?  He's in this movie, which they're deciding what do with.  Barring a resurrection and Miller solving Climate Change for the Earth, I don't see him coming back...and Warners has no need to really announce that right now.  

1 hour ago, TheDude391 said:

Option 3 only happens if Ezra does something TRULY heinous like murder. Options 1+2 are the best bet. Have Ezra apologize and explain then checked into rehab/serve some time as punishment potentially. No press for the movie, just focus on fixing themselves. As amusing as the escalating escapades have been, it's a very sad situation of a truly disturbed and unwell person that need serious help.

This assumes that the studio can actually control Miller...which, thus far, appears not to be the case.  

12 minutes ago, ChipDerby said:

Armie Hammer ate people and they still released Death on the Nile

Speaking of that new DISCOVERY CHANNEL doc (oh irony of ironies), which I just saw the trailer for...what crimes did Armie Hammer actually commit and be prosecuted for, at this point?  Sounds like the guy has some weird fetishes that he tried to rope women in on.  Seems Tabloid-101...based on the evidence released, so far...

2 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Armie Hammer’s scandal goes beyond a mere cannibalism kink. He’s also been accused of rape. Regardless, he wasn’t the lead of Death in the Nile, so it’s not exactly an apples to apples comparison. 

Plus that's an old people movie and most of them have no clue who Armie Hammer is let alone what crazy shit he was up to.

I’m glad that Ezra is getting professional help.

It's very unlikely that he will play The Flash again and mind you hes career is not only over but a recast will probably happen still in the same movie. We know that delays will happen so I don't think that WB will make an official statement soon.

I just think that it's too rad to enter here and see comments expecting a murder like it was nothing.

10 minutes ago, belblazer said:

I’m glad that Ezra is getting professional help.

There's no confirmation that this is actually happening, yet.  THR states that the studio has received "indications" that it might happen...but we have no verification that it IS, yet...  

8 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

It’d be a real cruel joke if this movie is a legitimate crowdpleaser, because all people are talking about is Ezra Miller’s personal baggage. 

This movie's entire development/production history reads like a cruel joke. So many directors leaving, delayed so many times only for it to finally happen when the lead actor decides to go on a rampage. 

If any of the prior directors had stayed on, they wouldn't be dealing with this. They simply could recast Ezra between sequels. 

If Lord and Miller hadn't dumped this for Solo, we wouldn't have had the Solo fiasco at LF and the subsequent bomb either. 

1 hour ago, RRA said:

I swear if Ezra does yet another thing, people will chime in “but the movie is great btw.” 

(Yeah “if” seems optimistic at this rate.)

Not a fan of this accusatory tone? Weird implication, as if you're trying to create some war or narrative.

I'm personally on the record of only wanting this movie to succeed for Sasha Calle as Supergirl. But I do not care about the movie itself nor Ezra Miller who needs immediate help. This has been a disaster for WB

But still, is it not necessary to mention the supposed quality of the film? That seems to be apart of the conversation. WB/DC has a good movie reportedly yet no plan on how to release it given the news