Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

20 minutes ago, belblazer said:

Media outlets are always doing this to him. Seeing all this meltdown over some bottles of champagne or vodka it's... yikes. And no one even knows if it's real.

And brainwashed people into thinking that he is on the run when in reality he is in his house in Vermont for months. So many click baits and trolls.

The article is just stating that he was charged with felony burglary, which...he was? So I'm not sure how this article is making anything bigger than it is. He IS being charged with it.

Though this one is pretty funny to be honest.

Edited by JustLurking

22 minutes ago, belblazer said:

Media outlets are always doing this to him. Seeing all this meltdown over some bottles of champagne or vodka it's... yikes. And no one even knows if it's real.

And brainwashed people into thinking that he is on the run when in reality he is in his house in Vermont for months. So many click baits and trolls.

I mean no one is doing anything to

Ezra, all of this stuff happening is from their actions. Granted we don’t really know what’s going on with most of the accusations but still, for things to keep coming out means Ezra is involved with this stuff in some way.

I hope Ezra really is getting the help they need. 

21 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

The article is just stating that he was charged with felony burglary, which...he was? So I'm not sure how this article is making anything bigger than it is. He IS being charged with it.

It still comes off like clickbait, and people here and on Twitter apparently blew it out of proportion. Out of all the crazy things that have happened in this saga, I don’t think stealing some bottles of alcohol from someone’s house is what’s going to sink this movie. 

Edited by WittyUsername

8 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

It still comes off like clickbait, and people here and on Twitter apparently blew it out of proportion. Out of all the crazy things that have happened in this saga, I don’t think stealing some bottles of alcohol from someone’s house is what’s going to sink this movie. 

It's not that big of a deal, I agree, I mostly find it funny, but it can't really be clickbait if the article's title is factual.

27 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

I'm not saying that they are wrong for reporting what they consider as a news lol I just don't understand why everything always look so trivial or very different from what the headlines says.

You can clearly see here and all over internet how people react in a extremely exaggerated way to anything related to him. You see the comments and his name trending and would think that he killed someone or was racist.

6 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

It's not that big of a deal, I agree, I mostly find it funny, but it can't really be clickbait if the article's title is factual.

Clickbait doesn’t necessarily have to be false. The fact that this is being reported now, even though it apparently happened months ago, would suggest that the outlets are trying to keep Miller in the news. 

Edited by WittyUsername

5 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Clickbait doesn’t necessarily have to be false. The fact that this is being reported now, even though it apparently happened months ago, would suggest that the outlets are trying to keep Miller in the news. 

Its was because

Police located Miller on Aug. 7 at 11:23 p.m. and issued them a citation to appear in Vermont Superior Court on Sept. 26 for arraignment.

• Like 2

Ya I think most of the stuff that has been coming out against Miller is from before, because apparently he’s been at home for awhile now. It will be interesting when the time comes to see how WB/Miller address all this. 

This charge against Ezra Miller is a ATTACK ON THE REPUBLIC! THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED! What a SAD SAD DAY THIS IS. A total WAR against Americans everywhere. Rise up against this banana republic and their  phony witch-hunt!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guess what, the authorities arrested him because they have video footage that verifies the accusation.  I don't know who's being fooled here...maybe it's Miller's "fans"?  And yes, he was just charged for it *now*, so it's news.  

• Like 9

2 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

I still don’t understand why there isn’t just a separate thread for Ezra Miller at this point. This stopped being a thread for an upcoming movie a long time ago. 

Because the movie and Ezra are intertwined and we don't really need an Ezra thread unless, I don't know, actually movie news comes out worth talking, but even then, people will only talk about Ezra.

14 hours ago, reddevil19 said:

What kind of friend reports someone for stealing fuckin alcohol? 

That's also why I'm not so sure this is as minimal of a deal as others are implying. If there's nothing else going on, this is a pretty weird sounding thing to press felony charges on unless there's more to the story. This would imply the story isn't Miller raiding a friend's liquor cabinet while he's away. Was taking alcohol the point of the excursion or a side effect of it? I don't really see how this stuff provides much clarity (and paradoxically, I really don't want to know - these are real world human interpersonal conflicts not celebrity fluff. Being a gawker isn't a positive term). 

3 minutes ago, PlatnumRoyce said:

That's also why I'm not so sure this is as minimal of a deal as others are implying. If there's nothing else going on, this is a pretty weird sounding thing to press felony charges on unless there's more to the story. This would imply the story isn't Miller raiding a friend's liquor cabinet while he's away. Was taking alcohol the point of the excursion or a side effect of it? I don't really see how this stuff provides much clarity (and paradoxically, I really don't want to know - these are real world human interpersonal conflicts not celebrity fluff. Being a gawker isn't a positive term). 

It does seem weird that stealing alcohol from a friend would land Miller a felony charge. Is Vermont just really strict when it comes to something like this?

20 hours ago, cax16 said:

Ya I think most of the stuff that has been coming out against Miller is from before, because apparently he’s been at home for awhile now. It will be interesting when the time comes to see how WB/Miller address all this. 

WB will continue to say nothing  about Miller's legal problems, probably on the advice of their legal department that silence  is the wisest course. Also the Smartest from the PR point of view.

4 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

It does seem weird that stealing alcohol from a friend would land Miller a felony charge. Is Vermont just really strict when it comes to something like this?

It's the burglary part that is the felony. In several states Breaking and Entering regardless of the value of what was taken is a felony.

SOmethint which, if you shoplifted it, would be a misdemeanor, will earn you a felony charge if you broke into a hourse or otherwise illegally entered it and stole it.

The law has always regarded burgerly as much more serious then other kinds of theft.