Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

A new actor was seen in the recent screening

Spoiler

It's Nikolaj Coster-Waldau from Game of Thrones and Mama (directed by Andy Muschietti).

Streets are saying that he is Reverse Flash. Makes sense because they need to show him on Nora's death scene, but apparently the scene is being kept in secret.

13 hours ago, belblazer said:

Very good comments about the movie. I'm loving what I'm reading.

Wasn't the test screening for BvS and JL overwhelmingly positive too? :unsure:

On 7/30/2022 at 12:44 AM, Kalo said:

Wasn't the test screening for BvS and JL overwhelmingly positive too? :unsure:

No. People need to stop spreading that claim. There was an unverified “report” that claimed that BvS received a standing ovation from WB execs. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rebeccas said:

Didn't Vieweranon say The Gray Man had great test screening responses..

I looked through his archive Twitter and Reddit and couldn't find a mention of The Gray Man. 

Why are people jumping to try and discredit test screening responses? Movies have responses which don't match critical responses a lot of times, doesn't mean we ignore them altogether especially considering that if test screening responses weren't good people would be like "I knew this would be a disaster"

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

Yeah but between this and Thirteen lives apparently getting RAPTUROUS test responses and just getting meh reactions once released, I just don't know how useful that info even is. Like OK, it's probably not an absolute disaster but beyond that?

I mean, Thirteen Lives is 88% on RT with 95% verified audience score. What more would you want from a movie which supposedly got really good test screening reactions? I am really confused what is the point you are trying to make from one non-existent opinion (Gray Man, which I cannot find any reports about) and Thirteen Lives which has been received as well as the supposed reactions tell us it was. 

If you were expecting 13 Lives to be a Oscar juggernaut or something, maybe the screening reactions could have given you optimism but beyond that you saying the reactions were "meh when released" is trying to play down the reactions. 

Again, test screening reactions may not translate to the movie, but trying to say they are wrong using Thirteen Lives is just strange.

• Like 2