Fake

Friday Numbers

So it's anywhere from $18-22m? So glad we have these inside sources...since basically all of us predicted a Friday somewhere between $18-22m.

Edited by FTF

Nikki's Friday estimate now is the same as it was hours ago. Gitesh and Variety have come in with higher numbers since. I don't think she has updated properly and I think her final Friday estimate will go up by about 3M. Just a guess.

I just think it's odd considering how early she put out her initial HG Friday estimates and the fact that the number hasn't changed at all since. An estimate coming in that early is unlikely to be that accurate. You would expect with further updates that the 18M number would at least move by 1M or so either way.

Nikki's Friday estimate now is the same as it was hours ago. Gitesh and Variety have come in with higher numbers since. I don't think she has updated properly and I think her final Friday estimate will go up by about 3M. Just a guess.

This is what I was thinking as well, and I swear I'm not saying that just out of wishful thinking. No, seriously. :P

I am off to watch Wrath now.Too bad I won't be able to post when the official estimates come in (going camping tonight, so reception won't probably be good tonight). Bound to be entertaining either way.

I am off to watch Wrath now.Too bad I won't be able to post when the official estimates come in (going camping tonight, so reception won't probably be good tonight). Bound to be entertaining either way.

take care B)
  • Like 1

I am off to watch Wrath now.

Too bad I won't be able to post when the official estimates come in (going camping tonight, so reception won't probably be good tonight). Bound to be entertaining either way.

I've got the crow all ready, just need to wait and see who's gonna get it.

Posted Image

:P:lol: