Fake

Friday Numbers

Waiting for BOM Friday estimates is like opening your Christmas gifts after New Years.

About 5 years ago, that's all we had. Then Steve Mason came along and he was similar to Nikki, you'd get estimates late Friday night but his multipliers were always garbage.

WHAT?

1. The Hunger Games (Lionsgate) Week 2 [4,137 Theaters]

Est Friday $24M , Est Weekend $75M

Fuck, that's amazing. I call Bullshit on Nikki's number, can't possibly be that high.

And, Titans got revised down to only 29 million, at this pace, Mirror Mirror could beat it OW, and most probably will beat it DOM.

Edited by riczhang

Fuck, that's amazing. I call Bullshit on Nikki's number, can't possibly be that high.

Gitesh was 21 and Variety was 22 so it might be possible. It will probably land somewhere between her 24M estimate and Gitesh's 21M. Edited by Magic

http://www.deadline.com/2012/03/wrath-of-the-titans-opens-to-1m-midnights/FRIDAY 9:30 PM, 3RD UPDATE: There’s dissension among my sources over just how big Lionsgate’s holdover The Hunger Games will be this weekend despite two major releases opening against it. It’s another huge weekend for the North American box office. Here are results for the Top Five with numbers continuing to refine later tonight:1. The Hunger Games (Lionsgate) Week 2 [4,137 Theaters]Est Friday $24M , Est Weekend $75M2. Wrath Of The Titans (Warner Bros) NEW [3,545 Theaters]Est Friday $11.2M, Est Weekend $29M3. Mirror Mirror (Relativity) NEW [3,603 Theaters]Est Friday $6.4M, Est Weekend $22.0M4. 21 Jump Street (Sony) Week 3 [3,148 Theaters]Est Friday $4.4M, Est Weekend $11M5. Dr Seuss’ The Lorax (Universal) Week 5 [3,264 Theaters]Est Friday $2.1M, Est Weekend $8.5M