Fake

Friday Numbers

I agree I remember going to be with the 25-30 million midnight estimate, and waking up to only 19.75, and that totally pissed me off.

They did expect it to have midnight showings for 1000 more theatres than it actually opened in though. That's why the drop was so large. Edited by Magic

what are fake/baumwr saying aboutall this????!?! i am stunned!

Fake took off before Nikki updated with 24m. There was her 18m number, gitesh had 21m and Variety had 22m. Fake said 18m was the most realistic of course. Baumer has been MIA during all of this. He's gonna shit a brick tomorrow.

They did expect it to have midnight showings for 1000 more theatres than it actually opened in though. That's why the drop was so large.

I know but I didn't know that at the time so of course I was pissed.

what are fake/baumwr saying aboutall this????!?! i am stunned!

Dunno but it's hilarious they were both pretty adamant on their predictions and the "supreme logic" behind it. Went as far as to call other people brainless yesterday for disputing the logic.THG makes us brainless people proud yet again!

Dunno but it's hilarious they were both pretty adamant on their predictions and the "supreme logic" behind it. Went as far as to call other people brainless yesterday for disputing the logic.THG makes us brainless people proud yet again!

Fake was being such an ass in that Thursday thread. I don't know. He didn't come off that way at all from what I remember of him on BOM. He's usually pretty fair and doesn't pick fights. I don't think he's particularly fond of the film, might have something to do with it.

Fake took off before Nikki updated with 24m. There was her 18m number, gitesh had 21m and Variety had 22m. Fake said 18m was the most realistic of course. Baumer has been MIA during all of this. He's gonna shit a brick tomorrow.

I'm cumming everywhere at these numbers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMFAAOOOOO @ FAKE/BAUMER

LMFAAAOOOOOO

Posted Image

FAILLLL

Fake was being such an ass in that Thursday thread. I don't know. He didn't come off that way at all from what I remember of him on BOM. He's usually pretty fair and doesn't pick fights. I don't think he's particularly fond of the film, might have something to do with it.

I thought he said he was a fan of the series?

IS THE 2ND WEEKEND RECORD IN PLAY??!?!!IS 400M IN PLAY??I SRSLY CANT COMPREHEND THIS RIGHT NOW. CAN SOMEBODY HELP A DRUNK IDIOT OUT???

If the 24m number is true both the 2nd weekend record and 400m become practically locks. Xiayun hinted at a 500m possible finish if it clears 80m this weekend.