Fake

Friday Numbers

Very accurate predictor. He was in the top 10 in the Derby like every week.

One of the most prolific box office predictors of all time. He is the master. He's asian and he is, if you ever watched Kill Bill, he's like the Bride's guru.. the guy that the blonde bitch plucked out his eye.... he's that guy for box office. He knows everything. You need to take his shit seriously.

Haha I love how these essentially say the same thing but in totally different ways. :lol:
  • Like 3

Agree on everything except THG fanbase being crazy. Obviously we're not. It's one of the biggest films of ALL FUCKIN TIME.

Posted Image

To Matt: That gif isn't even directed at you, I just think it's fuckin hysterical!!!!!! LMAOOOOO

LOL - it'll be interesting to see if the mods let you get away with this gif. :lol:
  • Like 1

Agree on everything except THG fanbase being crazy. Obviously we're not. It's one of the biggest films of ALL FUCKIN TIME.

Posted Image

To Matt: That gif isn't even directed at you, I just think it's fuckin hysterical!!!!!! LMAOOOOO

That picture screams Jager-Bomb. Time to get on it, IMO. I must be high as fuck because I could of sworn that was one of those "That's racist" GIFs at first.
  • Like 1

Let's not get carried away - I think 21-22m is more realistic at this point than 24m. Nikki does say her sources are in disagreement.

Anything over 20m is crazy town insane. I was expecting 18-19m today. 20m, 21m, 22m, 23m, 24m... crazy... unexpected... infuckingsane... choose your adjective. It's all cum-worthy :lol:

I think Noctis is secretly raging about this. IMO. He does not want this to pass DH2.

Well that is more than a certainty now.

This is not only going to pass DH2 in ticket sales but gross easily too...it's even gonna pass 2 other massive end of saga films of the 2000s in not just gross but ticket sales too...simply astounding.

Well that is more than a certainty now.

This is not only going to pass DH2 in ticket sales but gross easily too...it's even gonna pass 2 other massive end of saga films of the 2000s in not just gross but ticket sales too...simply astounding.

Which two are you referring to?

Can't stop laughing. :lol:

Me neither!But watch out, dudes. I've heard the "c" word is now increasingly on the politically incorrect blacklist (which the three-letter "f" word joined about ten years ago) and we'll soon be seeing PSAs about how only "bigots" use it and saying it is a "hate crime". It's banned at several other forums I frequent.

Me neither!But watch out, dudes. I've heard the "c" word is now increasingly on the politically incorrect blacklist (which the three-letter "f" word joined about ten years ago) and we'll soon be seeing PSAs about how only "bigots" use it and saying it is a "hate crime". It's banned at several other forums I frequent.

They sound like cunts.
  • Like 4

Most forums ban all curse words and derogatory terms.

I am dying at that Snow White ---- gif still... we need to use that more often.. anytime someone disagrees with you, just throw it up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was surprised my Big Lebowski vid didn't piss off Fake. Or maybe it did. It was so perfect of how he was acting at the time.

Posted Image

Love this were did you find it?