Fake

Friday Numbers

So the current range is 20-24 million Friday? I don't think we'll be getting another number until tomorrow afternoon.Low Range20282068 millionHigh Range2435 (Best Case Scanario)25 (Same)84 million

Edited by TLK

Hmm, that is interesting. I would disagree also, but stranger things have happened, right?

Baumer is projecting for some reason. He apparently hated SM3 but he hates the idea of a reboot even more. He would've preferred a SM4 with the same cast and director so he thinks TASM will flop. I don't think there is any chance that a Fourth of July release of Spider Man 3D will fail to get to 200 million.

Baumer is projecting for some reason. He apparently hated SM3 but he hates the idea of a reboot even more. He would've preferred a SM4 with the same cast and director so he thinks TASM will flop. I don't think there is any chance that a Fourth of July release of Spider Man 3D will fail to get to 200 million.

I totally agree with you, but I also agree with Baumer that this movie should not have been made. We will find out what the general public things come July 4th. It will be very interesting for sure.

Nikki predicts a 24 m Friday ? Omg!!!! Doesn't that mean more records could be in play if it holds true? This movie is so astonishing! Now I want actuals cos I am wary about going on a high only to be disappointed again. It happened for midnights. >_<

BJs Projection (worst Case)Fri: 20mSat: 30m +50% (standard increase for a film of its type, easily backed by legit historical data for a non-sequel released outside the summer.)Sun: 21m -30%2nd Wknd: 71m (this is the minimum friends)MAXIMUM CASE:Fri: 24mSat: 40m (+66%) (max potential increase for a film of its kind, once again backed by legit historical data for a non-sequel release outside the summer)Sun: 28m -29%2nd Wknd: 92m (6m under spiderman adjusted) I consider the max un-reachable.

• Like 1