CAYOM Year 8 Discussion Thread

27 minutes ago, Safeno Rdz said:

I'm new at this, so please tell me if I'm doing this right and what should I do next to help my film 😰

Title: As Fast As I Can

Director: Alfonso Cuarón

Genre: Family, Sport, Crime

Release Date: December 6th, Year 8

Major Cast: 

Jaeden Martell - Thomas

Leonardo DiCaprio - Lewis

Dev Patel - Joe

Thomasin McKenzie - Katy

Halle Berry - Taylor

Theater Count: 3,100

MPA Rating: PG-13

Runtime: 116 mins

Production Budget: $30 Million

Original Song: Go by Maroon 5

Plot Summary: (Can be as short or detailed as you wish):

Talented young athlete Thomas (Jaeden Martell) has always dreamed of going to the Olympic games, so when he gets selected in the preliminars, he will need to get an important amount of money to finance his traveling to the other side of the world to participate, so his father Lewis (Leonardo DiCaprio) gets a deal with a criminal drug group leaded by Joe (Dev Patel). As Thomas keeps on winning with the support of his sister Katy (Thomasin McKenzie) and his trainer Taylor (Halle Berry) he gets closer to the Olympic games, while his father gets more involved with the criminal group, putting Katy and Tim's lifes at risk. 

I just wanted to welcome you into the CAYOM community. And I look forward to more of your films in the future.

As far as I’m concerned, if you feel your film is fine. It’s fine, you have until March if you want to make certain changes. However, note this largely an activity done out of fun, so don’t stress yourself out. Your film is uploaded in the correct place, though I must ask what is the name of your studio. If you have any questions to ask, any of us would be glad to help.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I just wanted to welcome you into the CAYOM community. And I look forward to more of your films in the future.

As far as I’m concerned, if you feel your film is fine. It’s fine, you have until March if you want to make certain changes. However, note this largely an activity done out of fun, so don’t stress yourself out. Your film is uploaded in the correct place, though I must ask what is the name of your studio. If you have any questions to ask, any of us would be glad to help.

Thank you! ☺️ Yeah, I really enjoy it, I'm already editing my post to make it longer as I've seen most posts here have long synopsis, and I just want my film to be a success, so I don't want to miss any steps for promotion or award recognition 😎 I expect to release some more films. I think I'll name my studio "Roco Productions"

Edited by Safeno Rdz
  • Like 4

@Alpha Made some changes to my scheduled films:

• As aforementioned, Monster Bug Wars: The Spider Path and Monster Bug Wars: The Scorpion Path now open both on May 17th;
  • A Very Adam & Cindy Valentine now opens in 300 theaters less (3.031);
  • Far Cry now opens in 200 theaters more (3.640+).
Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1