YM!

Lightyear | 6/17/22 | Disney/Pixar | PUPPY INTERVIEW FRIDAY SO NO REASON TO SEE MOVIE NOW. FLOP INCOMING

4 hours ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

This poor thing will have to compete with Dominions 3rd weekend. Number 2 it will be.

It will be Dominion's second week on USA. Even then, I think Lightyear will open at #1 with 102M, vs 80M (185M OW, 56.9% drop) of Jurassic World.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Grebacio said:

It will be Dominion's second week on USA. Even then, I think Lightyear will open at #1 with 102M, vs 80M (185M OW, 56.9% drop) of Jurassic World.

Yup that was a typo from me lol. Kind of embarrassing and joke-ruining.

Iss it highly possible that at cinema con next week the new trailer for Lightyear will debut and in time for Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness or should we expect a new trailer in early may? Heck maybe the film will be screened at cinema con (the almost finished product)?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Seth Irskens said:

Iss it highly possible that at cinema con next week the new trailer for Lightyear will debut and in time for Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness or should we expect a new trailer in early may? Heck maybe the film will be screened at cinema con (the almost finished product)?

Yeah, I'm expecting a new trailer next week.

5 minutes ago, AniNate said:

I have to think there'll be something new w/ Lightyear at Cinemacon, would also be an opportune time to announce Pixar's 2023 movie

I think we’ll hear details around the summer like we did for Luca and Soul in the past, and then a glimpse at D23.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AJG said:

Spider-Verse move says a lot. Is there still time to delay this?

Not really no. Spider-Verse’s delay was likely to give the animators more time as they’re doing a Part 1/Part 2 thing back to back released in under a year. It has nothing to do with Lightyear.

• Like 1