It was pretty good. I think the Bin Laden episode remains its best so far. I just can't buy into everyone believing Operation Genoa was legit and leading to them airing a broadcast because the entire premise at its core (that the US government would authorize the use of chemical weapons to help rescue a measly two soldiers) just flat out makes no sense.

Me too. The core premise of the whole season just doesn't make sense. Just the simple logistics of banned sarin actually shipped to Afghanistan stretches credulity.

Not sure what you guys are watching, the last two episodes were less offensive and more entertaining than anything Season 1 produced. 

It's offensive in the sense that the main story is fucking moronic. I haven't even watched the latest episode yet though, don't really care to, though I'm sure I'll catch up on it eventually. Despite the fact that this is probably the worst thing I watch regularly. Meh. :lol:

I may have missed it earlier but did we only find out this episode that the whole lawsuit was about the dick head they fired?

Also, I thought they were almost about to blame Benghazi on their faked "fake" story.