I thought it couldn't recover after that trainwreck of a fourth episode (the one that ended with Coldplay) but the last two have been much better, particularly last night's. It's still an inherently flawed show, but Sorkin will always know how to make a compelling scene. The two scenes with Olivia Munn (when she's on air and when she's fighting with Waterson) were the strongest the show's ever been.

• Like 1

if breaking bad wasnt on this would be my fav show of the summer

Agreed. This is my second favorite show of the summer. But I've only been watching two shows this summer.edit: Ah, I forgot about Louie! OK, so this is my third favorite show of the summer... Edited by CoolioD1

I thought it couldn't recover after that trainwreck of a fourth episode (the one that ended with Coldplay) but the last two have been much better, particularly last night's.It's still an inherently flawed show, but Sorkin will always know how to make a compelling scene. The two scenes with Olivia Munn (when she's on air and when she's fighting with Waterson) were the strongest the show's ever been.

Yeah, agreed. Funny because after the scene in the bar last week where Munn gives this totally flat braniac speech about the history of economics, I had completely written her off. She was great last night though.

• Community Manager

Yeah, agreed. Funny because after the scene in the bar last week where Munn gives this totally flat braniac speech about the history of economics, I had completely written her off. She was great last night though.

To be fair, making economics interesting is a talent that very few actors and actresses possess.

Damn Olivia Munn speaks Japanese perfectly. After a quick Google, it seems she was raised there and minored in it in college :o That whole part makes this episode amazing.And for the stuff NOT about Fukushima - I understood most of it xD

Strong episode. We actually got some good quality stuff with Olivia Munn. Sam Waterson continues to nail every scene he's in.So next week is going to be the Bin Laden episode. Hopefully it'll be as epic and intense as the promo suggested.

No I think they'll end it in the Winter of 2011. I imagine the show is going to have a field day with the Republican primaries whichever season does them.Kind of makes you wonder what big contemporary stories will make it into Season 2. Libya for sure.