CJohn

Wednesday Numbers: Titanic 4.75 THG 4.6

Many of us have been saying that the first couple of days would be fine but nothing God like. I don't think a lot of people know it opens on Wednesday. This 4.5 would put it on pace for about 30 for the five day. I'm more interested in the weekend numbers than the opening day.If it does land at 4.5, it might be enough to win the Wednesday.

People need to understand one thing about Titanic: its weekday numbers during the 97-98 run were not spectactular. It was the weekends where it shinned. This was a good first day considering that it is Wednesday, in April and not very many people were truely aware of the fact that it was out yet. Have faith people. I can see it getting a +30M for the 5-day. But that really doesn't matter to me, because Titanic's largest ever weekend was only 35M. Its the 160M DOM number that I'm hoping for.

People need to understand one thing about Titanic: its weekday numbers during the 97-98 run were not spectactular.

What are you talking about? It didn't have a day under $1m for more than three months.

What are you talking about? It didn't have a day under $1m for more than three months.

True, but it's weekend jumps were incredible. 200% on Fridays sometimes.

I think it's self explanatory if this makes in 5 days what TLK made in 3.

Half the showings. Is this really that difficult to understand?

It's not like TLK was selling out all shows. Neither is Titanic, not even close. There are enough shows for a much bigger gross, the demand is not there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:We don't even have one days numbers yet and the haters are already spinning their shit. Thanks for the early morning laugh.