PanaMovie

THE BATMAN OS THREAD - 745M WW so far

Like I said before don't depends on Asia Market(include China),Asia won't be a big help,$120-130m in entire Asia region is already good.don't looking forward more.

The Main Market of Batman was Europea and USA,now Europea performence is not bad,seems will give Batman over 200m and DOM 350-375m possible

43 minutes ago, Bruce said:

THE BATMAN

$21.6M Domestic Previews (including Tuesday through

Thursday)

With this Previews,OW will be $135-150m,good⊙▽⊙

150m seems a bit high . IM will be depressed by Tue/we'd screenings

125-140m

Edited by Liiviig 1998

15 minutes ago, Marcos12 said:

You know Spider man Homecoming, the first movie of this new Spiderman franchise, made $334m domestic, right? 

Yeah this is true, but I'm disappointed that just a week ago the minimum was practically 300M and now 350M is already considered the maximum, it seems like a really harsh change to me. I still hope the film surprises us and manages to exceed 400M...

Edited by MG10

13 minutes ago, MG10 said:

Yeah this is true, but I'm disappointed that just a week ago the minimum was practically 300M and now 350M is already considered the maximum, it seems like a really harsh change to me. I still hope the film surprises us and manages to exceed 400M...

I don't think $350m is the max, but the most realistic scenario, this movie "goal"  has always been Homecoming (before NWH, only 1 out of 7 Spider movies reached $400m+ domestic ),  Maybe the $400m is still possible (Wonder Woman got that with only $103m OW) , i obviously  don't expect WW type of legs, but I think it's possible if the movie opens with $135m+ (although even with a $135m,  it's still hard to reach $400m Dom).

• Like 1