LPLC

Spiderman : No Way Home - Box office thread

3 hours ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Just goes to show the power of tobey maguire back on board and the whole spiderverse thing.  No way this film could make these numbers without the best and original spidey locked in. Damn he was paid 15-20 plus million to come back btw.

Sony and Disney know they need to give raimis Spider-Man his own universe solo movie. We may see that fourth Spider-Man film with raimi as director after all.

Would be funny if Andrew gets his own universe films as well.

I see this getting to 1.15 b by Sunday. Still could make the 1.8 -2billon mark folks 🔥🔥

Welcome to Mcu Tobey. Welcome home.  Who is he do you really want to know?---Hes the one and only ultimate Spider-Man!💪💪

-Kal of Bom

Yeah... This is never happening.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 hour ago, Fox20 said:

Don't bet on it bub. Remember his good friend director Sam Rami is directing Dr strange 2( so rami has also been wooed to do sh films again) and has said He's not against him and tobey working together again and doing a spiderman 4.  I rem some haters  saying tobey won't be back as spidey.  Things change fox. And tobey spidey less face it is the guy fans domestically and worldwide have bought the most tickets to see.  

Sony and Disney paid tobey between 15-25 million, and they definitely plan to do more with the biggest ticket seller and most loved PP/Spiderman. Go checkout how much the two companies sought Maguire out. He was paid so many millions more than both Spider-Man actors( that speaks volumes). Never say never, because theres millions of fans that want the original spidey back in his own stand alone films.💪💪. Sony and disney have always wanted tobey back. Just watch. Good things ahead for the ultimate sm. And if they do stand alone films with Tobey maguire Spider-Man, millions will buy.

It's simple as that.

Fun fact: sony paid tobey Maguire nearly 20 million plus 7% of the 890 million sm3 made way back on 2007(approximately 63million)

Thats how much power Maguire wields in this role folks.

Edited by Sheldon Cr

11 hours ago, GoblinXXR said:

So $27.8M DOM and $34.8M OS. Good numbers. 

outstanding numbers when you add all thats happening in this era. I think this will definitely beat jpw ww 1.7b at the box office and just might hit that astounding 2billion dollar mark.

15 minutes ago, GoblinXXR said:

This is correct. Sony and Disney didn't pay him that much. 

They likely paid him more. Google dude. He was negoiating 15 million and at the time the role was smaller.

He received 63 million for sm3 guy. No way hes wants less than 20 mil to do a bigger role than planned. Tobey knows his value and so does his agent. 

• Haha 1

On 11/4/2021 at 7:03 PM, LPLC said:

I think we'll have to start talking about Spider Man : No Way Home soon. The biggest film of the year 2021 without a doubt. It's coming out in a little over a month and the last movie that hyped me up so much was Avengers: Endgame, hopefully a box office hit like it was for AEG.

Just to know through the different countries you come from :

- how is the hype ?

- What are you expecting for NWH in your country ?

Personally, in France the hype is huge, I would say that since AEG and TLK which had 10 million admissions here, there has never been so much hype for a film. FFH had made $26M and 3.2M admissions. For NWH, I hope for something around 4.5M admissions and $35M-$40M, ie an evolution of around 40% ! THAT WOULD BE HUGE !

Hoping for 650- 700- domestic and 1.2 billion os

On 11/4/2021 at 7:59 PM, Carlangonz said:

Remember when we thought it would take a long time before we saw such massive presales as Endgame?

Shoot I think it would have beat endgame if no pandemic.

And carla rem the folks saying no Spider-Man 4. Guess what all over the trades tobey Maguire is getting his Spider-Man stand alone film. Woohoooooo!!!.

You heard it here first.

I told you once they saw that sale boost in a pandemic with the best back and willing to do more films. Dis and Sony had wheels turning. Spidey nwh about to hit 1 billion by this week we😱😱💪💪

2 hours ago, Fox20 said:

Lol well Fox guess your going to be upset. Spiderman 4 starring tobey Maguire greenlit!!🔥🔥😎😎

announced just 1 hr ago.. 

Take that to the bank.

Love it. Long live the best Spider-Man baby. 

4 hours ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Don't bet on it bub. Remember his good friend director Sam Rami is directing Dr strange 2( so rami has also been wooed to do sh films again) and has said He's not against him and tobey working together again and doing a spiderman 4.  I rem some haters  saying tobey won't be back as spidey.  Things change fox. And tobey spidey less face it is the guy fans domestically and worldwide have bought the most tickets to see.  

Sony and Disney paid tobey between 15-25 million, and they definitely plan to do more with the biggest ticket seller and most loved PP/Spiderman. Go checkout how much the two companies sought Maguire out. He was paid so many millions more than both Spider-Man actors( that speaks volumes). Never say never, because theres millions of fans that want the original spidey back in his own stand alone films.💪💪. Sony and disney have always wanted tobey back. Just watch. Good things ahead for the ultimate sm. And if they do stand alone films with Tobey maguire Spider-Man, millions will buy.

It's simple as that.

Fun fact: sony paid tobey Maguire nearly 20 million plus 7% of the 890 million sm3 made way back on 2007(approximately 63million)

Thats how much power Maguire wields in this role folks.

How much was Andrew Paid for NWH? Tobey and andrew deserves huge paychecks for this...the hype these 2 created was way beyond our imagination!

1 hour ago, Weird Alegion said:

I mean, at least with a China release this isn’t thaaaaaaat outlandish 😛 

Yeah it would only need a release in China and then on Mars, Asgard, Krypton and in other multiverses 😅

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MG10 said:

Yeah it would only need a release in China and then on Mars, Asgard, Krypton and in other multiverses 😅

I mean, if it legs well from here it could be like 1.9B WW-C, if China goes big that could be like 2.25, if you think there’s a 20% covid hit… getting kind of close. I don’t personally think it would have any chance, but it’s hardly the craziest thing I’ve read this month 🙈

• Like 1