Taylor

Scream VI (March 10, 2023)

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

Trailer on Twitter has 30.5m views.

However, the trailer has been deleted from the official instagram page and the cast who shared it have also deleted it. Strange! 

There was a shot in the trailer that seemed to reveal the killers identity. I’m not 100% sure if it does or not but it’s definitely put that person on the top of my suspect list.

https://deadline.com/2023/02/2023-super-bowl-movie-trailers-the-flash-fast-x-transformers-ant-man-expected-1235247160/

Paramount, too, has a rich history with the Super Bowl. This year we hear there will be spots for Scream VI (March 10), Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (March 31) and Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (June 9). Not expected: a trailer for Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One (July 14). Paramount had one for Mission: Impossible Fallout back during Super Bowl 2018.

3 hours ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Ummmm. Anyone else seeing 3D shows pop up for this, or has one of our UK chains made a mistake? 

I seen a poster with 2D & 3D on it, but no showtimes. 

Booked my tickets for the Wednesday 8th, sneaky them putting it out early as tickets go on sale. 

Even closer now though! 

5 hours ago, Boxofficerules said:

It’s showing on the 8th?

Yes, showtimes on the 8th and 9th!

2 hours ago, SchumacherFTW said:

OK, so more chains putting up times here in the UK, none of them other than Cineworld have 3D, and that's just on 4DX shows so I'm guessing it's definitely a glitch. 

Double bills on the 8th are nice though 👍

I booked the double bill on the 8th too :) 

• Thanks 1