Taylor

Scream VI (March 10, 2023)

11 hours ago, John Marston said:

Fun when you’re watching it but damn is in it really  stupid when you think just a. Little about it. And a total waste of the NYC setting 

My biggest issue was related to certain characters' injuries not being life threatening. Thought it made pretty great use of NYC

Edited by Dragoncaine
  • Like 1

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my overall thoughts, but some gripes aside, I thought this rocked. Best since Scream 2, lots of heart between our Core Four, some really solid comedic moments, white-knuckle tension, and best collection of set pieces in franchise history. It helps compensate for the overall pretty lackluster killer(s) reveal and motive -- not that it was bad, but it felt a bit recycled.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

76% with 221 reviews now. 168 fresh, 53 rotten. Still not certified but it did spend most of yesterday at 75%. Hopefully they certify it soon. 

Verified audience score remains at 92% with 2,500+ ratings. 

70 percent is fresh right? 

Edit:60 percent! They really think it has a shot to drop 17 percent at this point? Lulz

Edited by screambaby

18 minutes ago, screambaby said:

70 percent is fresh right? 

Edit:60 percent! They really think it has a shot to drop 17 percent at this point? Lulz

It needs 75% to be certified fresh, it's different. Since this has a risk of dropping below that, they're gonna wait until the bitter end.

EDIT: But a green stat on MetaCritic looks to be secure with 52 reviews now and still 61/100. It's very close, but there shouldn't be any more reviews being added after this (Scream 5 had 50 reviews total, ended at 60/100).

Edited by Lucas