filmlover

94th Academy Awards Discussion Thread | WHAT JUST HAPPENED

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

they just wanted an excuse to mention spider-man they forgot the internet is full of fucking weirdos ahahaha.

Guaranteed that if Spider-Man had won, it would have likely been introduced and acknowledged way more than what ended up happening.

The Twitter polls weren't for a real Oscar, I'm surprised the producers didn't just lie and say Spider-Man actually won anyway.

The announcer previewing what's coming up in the "third hour" like it's not already 15 minutes after...

Edited by BoxOfficeFangrl

Just now, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

The Twitter polls weren't for a real Oscar, I'm surprised the producers didn't just lie and say Spider-Man actually won anyway.

They realized what a stupid idea the whole thing was when it became obvious that the MCU fanbase wasn't nearly as devoted to their franchise as Depp/Cabello/Snyder stans were to their leaders. Oh well, at least we know they're unlikely to try this again, at least not in its current form.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Bad night for Feige. The two categories meant to placate the MCU stans both end up going to Snyder. This is peak comedy lol.

Which studios made more money, lately?  I'm pretty sure Marvel/Disney/Sony are having a laugh at home right now...

Woody Harrelson Crying GIF

• Haha 1