Tokugennumataka

Weekdays Thread 15 Feb - 17 Feb 2022

NWH needs to reach at least $790m to prevent a Avatar rerelease from beating it. There needs to be at least a $30m buffer.

Cameron must be blocked at all cost from pulling the same crap he did with Endgame.

Edited by Mojoguy
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, Derby Legion said:

Over 772. Thinking 805-810 finish here — actually drawing close to my contest submission :hahaha:

That seems excessive.

I mean its moronic thing to say, but with competition coming 👀 may be $790M.

It will be around $780M with $6.5M week before Batman. Batman will prolly lead to drop around 50% for $3.5M ish. 30% drops from there lead to $792M.

5 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

That seems excessive.

I mean its moronic thing to say, but with competition coming 👀 may be $790M.

It will be around $780M with $6.5M week before Batman. Batman will prolly lead to drop around 50% for $3.5M ish. 30% drops from there lead to $792M.

I’ve got about 7.5 for 781M pre-Batman wk, for ~5M Batman wk. Then 30% is  798 but expecting an extended edition March re-expansion to throw in some 5-15.

7 minutes ago, Derby Legion said:

I’ve got about 7.5 for 781M pre-Batman wk, for ~5M Batman wk. Then 30% is  798 but expecting an extended edition March re-expansion to throw in some 5-15.

yeah like if it reaches $790M, I feel like it deserve an expansion for $800M. Don't think Sony will want to miss on that.

To think of that blame goes to CAN entirely under indexing by $15M at least.

NWH playing in less than 3,000 theaters next weekend. Shouldn't impact too much. Likely holding on to 1,500 or thereabouts by the time the Batman opens. By mid March Sony could expand it and they probably will. They cared enough to make Venom 2 over the first one and GBA over GB16. 800M will be a headiner for them.