Eric is Quiet

THE BATMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 134M OW DOM, 258.2M WW | Biggest WB opening since BvS. First non Disney-affiliated 100M OW since 2018

I am watching the season 2 finale of Euphoria and at this point I am not sure if this is a real show or a mass allucination that affected part of the worldwide population.

• Haha 4

I apologize to everyone in advance for being unable to contain my feverish excitement. Batman film releases merges one of my favorite characters with one of my favorite hobbies (film business). I have followed these films daily for over 20 years. The insane highs (TDK GOAT), horrible lows (TDKR massacre, Justice League), the mixed feels (Batman Begins awesome versus it's terribly disappointing opening and uncertain future), and the MEH (BvS). This is likely the last one that I will be able to give real attention, so I am trying to pimp the hell out of this while I can.

iW5Osa.gif

40 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I am watching the season 2 finale of Euphoria and at this point I am not sure if this is a real show or a mass allucination that affected part of the worldwide population.

dude who plays Nate will be Superman within 18 month I predict

• Like 1

How amazing it will be to see all the Snyder fanboys unleashed on Twitter after this ends up making less than BvS? My popcorn are ready for the ride.

• Haha 2

Just now, CJohn said:

How amazing it will be to see all the Snyder fanboys unleashed on Twitter after this ends up making less than BvS? My popcorn are ready for the ride.

i mean they will be unleashed this sunday if the batman doesn't do more than BvS OW

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Not gonna happen. Yeah OW will be less than BvS but it has no competition in March and will easily surpass the total. 

Edited by Menor Reborn

43 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I'm still trying to process that the main characters are my age.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Menor Reborn said:

Not gonna happen. Yeah OW will be less than BvS but it has no competition in March and will easily surpass the total. 

Dom or WW or both you mean? 

18 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Nvm

Edited by cax16

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

Is the series worth watching? I was considering because it is everywhere on social media nowadays. 

7 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Dom or WW or both you mean? 

I’d say both is likely. Batman will open lower than BvS but will have far better legs due to quality and empty March. It will also do better in Europe (again due to quality). But I am not so sure about Asia. Movies with more action do better in Asia plus audience reviews out of SK are OK to bad. 

2 minutes ago, BruiseCruise said:

What do snyder fans even have against this movie since its not apart of dceu? its as removed as joker was

Anything not made by Snyder and especially something that goes against his version of character is looked down by them. And this will especially rile them up seeing its a far better Batman than his version

• Like 1

Just now, ZeeSoh said:

Is the series worth watching? I was considering because it is everywhere on social media nowadays. 

I’d say both is likely. Batman will open lower than BvS but will have far better legs due to quality and empty March. It will also do better in Europe (again due to quality). But I am not so sure about Asia. Movies with more action do better in Asia plus audience reviews out of SK are OK to bad. 

Anything not made by Snyder and especially something that goes against his version of character is looked down by them. And this will especially rile them up seeing its a far better Batman than his version

I hope you guys are right. 

17 minutes ago, Eric Says Trans Rights said:

Moderation

Guys, can we not do the whole “Snyder fans gonna be wildin lol” stuff? We don’t do this kind of stuff anymore

We don't?! :sadfleck:

It was such a win/win situation here. They would either roast WB for doing a Batman reboot that does less than BVS or lose their minds because a Batman reboot with SHINY TWILIGHT VAMPIRE RPATZ did more than BVS.

Meanwhile Tony Khan bought Ring of Honor (surely for cheap change because of their situation). Consolidation madness even hits wrestling companies now.

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Meanwhile Tony Khan bought Ring of Honor (surely for cheap change because of their situation). Consolidation madness even hits wrestling companies now.

I'm 100% sure AEW PPVs and ROH video library will be streaming on HBO Max by the end of this year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

I'm 100% sure AEW PPVs and ROH video library will be streaming on HBO Max by the end of this year.

Put it on HBO MAX WW you cowards! 

• Like 1