Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

The Croods should finish 3rd this week with around $1m. 25.4 mln current total. 

Evid Dead looks good enough for $1.6-1.7mln with only 25-30% drop. Will have nearly 5mln after 2 weeks. 

G.I. Joe: Retaliation fell by 80%. Might not even pass $15mln. Just terrible after such a good start. 

Among other holdovers only Trance is holding on with 44% drop. Jurassic Park dropped by 63%, Olympus Has Fallen by 71% and Dead Man Down by 73%. 

The Croods should finish 3rd this week with around $1m. 25.4 mln current total. 

Evid Dead looks good enough for $1.6-1.7mln with only 25-30% drop. Will have nearly 5mln after 2 weeks. 

G.I. Joe: Retaliation fell by 80%. Might not even pass $15mln. Just terrible after such a good start. 

Among other holdovers only Trance is holding on with 44% drop. Jurassic Park dropped by 63%, Olympus Has Fallen by 71% and Dead Man Down by 73%. 

Big drops, but given the release of Oblivion it was inavoidable.

I would be happy to see Iron Man 3 ahead of The Avengers :P But I'm not sure it's possible given TA was a real phenomenon.

But something's sure : Iron Man 3 will be the second most successful SH movie in Russia, and easily given this title is owned by The Amazing Spiderman -$22m-

I would be happy to see Iron Man 3 ahead of The Avengers :P But I'm not sure it's possible given TA was a real phenomenon.

But something's sure : Iron Man 3 will be the second most successful SH movie in Russia, and easily given this title is owned by The Amazing Spiderman -$22m-

With TA's success, TA2 is gonna make a killing for sure, maybe even 70M+?  :D

I think Thor 2 will do good in Russia but I have no idea how CA 2 could fare next year, the very patriotic title is pretty hard to overlook as an obstacle for overseas potential.

• Like 1

With TA's success, TA2 is gonna make a killing for sure, maybe even 70M+?  :D

I think Thor 2 will do good in Russia but I have no idea how CA 2 could fare next year, the very patriotic title is pretty hard to overlook as an obstacle for overseas potential.

Yeah, given the growth of the Russian market you can expect big numbers for The Avengers 2. At the beginning Russia didn't like SH movies, they underperformed in the past but it's a thing from the past.

Indeed Thor 2 could be promising there given it looksl ike a fantasy movie, and Russians love that, and The Avengers effect will help.

Captain America 2 is kind of uncertain indeed, but The Avengers effect will help it to have much higher numbers than Captain America.