IndustriousAngel

BO Germany/Austria: Deadpool&Wolverine #1

Gans has a bit of a name but not with general audiences; same with the actors. I've seen only one trailer yet, so I don't know much about reactions or awareness - it's still a month away, so awareness will build but as of today, it's not on anybody's radar I'd say. In my opinion, 1mil admissions total would be a nice success, everything above icing on the cake. Everything below 750k admissions, I'd consider disappointing.

Gans has a bit of a name but not with general audiences; same with the actors. I've seen only one trailer yet, so I don't know much about reactions or awareness - it's still a month away, so awareness will build but as of today, it's not on anybody's radar I'd say. In my opinion, 1mil admissions total would be a nice success, everything above icing on the cake. Everything below 750k admissions, I'd consider disappointing.

I agree!

And here is the german trailer in case you want to see it!

Edited by PeetaKara

No, theaters will only be allocated the week before - but it should be a healthy release; I'd say 350 - 400 theaters - maybe even more; there's no fantasy or fairy-tale through April, which might work in its favour. otoh, if Lego and ASM have really strong performances, theater managers might decide it's safer to go with holdovers. As I said, you'll have to wait until the week before release.

Well, increasing from the first was a given, that was a really poor performance. Still a far cry from Thor.

Thor had horrible legs.. Cap will have great legs i hope..It wont be THAT far of in total IMO.. maybe 20%