Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Come on! Spain-Chile in 2 hours!! ;-)

In some way,because Spain will be hell-bent on getting its revenge,but Chile is not one of the strong team so it's not very exciting.I expect Spain to win to regain its honor.

OMG Spain vs Chile..Not exactly what I expected for Spain :PTequilas won't be enough to alleviate the pain this time :P

Amazing how quickly they went from being the best team in the world to such a bad one.

spain are hardly crap they just hit a bad run of form this world cup aggravated by poor squad choices and tactics. They still boast a ridiculously talented squad and will bounce sooner than you know.

• Like 1

Quickly?Only 2 EuroCups and 1 WorldCup later...

I meant from when they stopped being the best, they won the last world cup and the Euros just two years ago, you would think that they would at least pass the group stage.

I meant from when they stopped being the best, they won the last world cup and the Euros just two years ago, you would think that they would at least pass the group stage.

Look at the bright side, our Box Office is not going to suffer anymore. We had enough this year with Real Madrid winning the Champions League ;-)

it is a ridiculous group to begin with. I don t understand why spain and netherlands are in one group along with chile.

Because they select the Host Nation + the next 7 top Nations according to the Fifa Ranking to lead the 8 different groups. Neither Netherlands nor Chile were among them. But nobody expected this to be the Group of Death, Group D was supposed to be the hardest one.

Anyway, just remembered that most schools are on holiday now until the end of the month. Maleficent and TFIOS target audience is definitely young females, so they'll probably stay strong until early July. Third smallest drop from last weekend (Os Homens São de Marte) is also a female-oriented movie. HTTYD2 should do fine, but Neighbors will probably be a big flop here.

Edited by JohnnY
  • Like 1

Thats not surprising. France from winning WC98 and EURO2000 couldn't even score a goal in WC2002.

Same with Italy in 2010, defending champions, but couldn't win a match.

It is because they're defending champions, the managers are scared to change and alter the team and squad.

• Like 3