Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

On 3/7/2017 at 7:38 PM, Fullbuster said:

This weekend Logan reached 1.8 million admissions, impressive start :o

In comparison X-Men Apocalypse got 1.372,000 admissions OW.

That's really damn impressive!  Also it didi more on OW than Deadpool?! Damn.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

Will someone here see Kong?

I'm planning on watching it on Saturday. Expecting a fun time, I have no idea how full the movie theater will be. I'll give a crowd report in here afterwards. I don't expect it to be full like Logan was though, that one was insane.

• Like 3

OMG I just saw the current exchange rate, it's terrible, the local currency lost % of its value in 3 weeks, it was doing so well in January and February that I had hope but now it's pretty much ruined....Beauty and the Beast could take a hit in USD if it doesn't change :(

Kong's word of mouth doesn't seem to be exciting. I've just read 30 user reviews and all of them praise the action scenes but say the characters suck. They also say the movie drags a little bit during the middle.

Basically, they're saying that you don't care about any human character at all. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Kong's word of mouth doesn't seem to be exciting. I've just read 30 user reviews and all of them praise the action scenes but say the characters suck. They also say the movie drags a little bit during the middle.

Basically, they're saying that you don't care about any human character at all. 

Not surprised, they focused everything on Kong. Some countries will love it, other countries will be mixed.

Well, I can't go tonight cause of personal reasons, bummed. I'll have to try to watch Kong tomorrow instead, I hope I'm able to! I've heard pretty good things about it, it seems like the kind of movie best appreciated on the big screen.

But yeah, not much hype in Brazil about it. I'm glad Logan is still doing well.

5 hours ago, Arlborn said:

Well, I can't go tonight cause of personal reasons, bummed. I'll have to try to watch Kong tomorrow instead, I hope I'm able to! I've heard pretty good things about it, it seems like the kind of movie best appreciated on the big screen.

But yeah, not much hype in Brazil about it. I'm glad Logan is still doing well.

What about Beauty and the Beast?