Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

1 hour ago, chrisman0606 said:

I hope that F8 can break such record and I will be following it too!

I personally don't care about Furious 8 but I still hope it can do it because I love to see records being broken :P

1 hour ago, keysersoze123 said:

i hope @Rth and the Beast provides updates for Furious 8. This is the 2nd big movie to release that could end up being biggest OS grosser for the year.

Yeah, RTH and Deadline, we're counting on you :)

2 hours ago, alisson23 said:

I think Beauty and the breast is going to #3 this weekend

You don't take risks on that one lol

Anyway, after 5 weeks and a strong competition from F8 it's natural. Plus the movie really went beyond everybody's expectations so it's good!

Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention it but with $37m this wednesday Beauty and the Beast must be around R$117m, meaning it passed Finding Dory and the local movie The 10 Commandments to become the 8th biggest movie of all time!!!!!

By Sunday it should pass Suicide Squad and Minions, 6th biggest movie of all time !!!

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST IS SUCH....A BEAST!!!!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Where the hell are the Brazilian members ??

Not a single opinion about F8,  the hype and else...Even Arlborn who said he'd be more active. :(

Movie's not exciting enough. People went crazy when F7 broke records, because, apart of the massive numbers it made, it was also an exciting movie (way better than Ultron), while F8 is just meh. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

You don't take risks on that one lol

Anyway, after 5 weeks and a strong competition from F8 it's natural. Plus the movie really went beyond everybody's expectations so it's good!

2 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Top 5 Thursday

F8 obviously first, BATB strongly suffered from it with all the screens lost... 

Is risk enough? :P 

Screens lost were deserved. Should decrease still more. Monopoly... not here.

The Fate of the Furious opens in 22 more territories today but so far, the franchise film has raced across a number of territories, mowing down records in a number of countries. It had the biggest opening day in 11 markets — Argentina, Colombia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Israel, Lebanon, Malaysia, Peru, Portugal and U.A.E. In addition, it enjoyed the biggest opening of all the previous franchise films in 25 markets, including Germany, Italy, Korea and Mexico.

The film also nows holds the studio’s best in 14 territories, including Argentina, Colombia, Germany, and Mexico.

Brazil not being mentioned isn't a good omen :jeb!:

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Movie's not exciting enough. People went crazy when F7 broke records, because, apart of the massive numbers it made, it was also an exciting movie (way better than Ultron), while F8 is just meh. 

Nah, nothing beats AZvengers and Marvel, apart from Disney animated movies :shades: