Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

3 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Sorry, in French we're used to say "they're first", meaning "first and second" -> The Shack first and BATB second. I didn't pay attention while translating my thoughts ^^"

I was thinking you were being funny because you stan for Beauty and the Beast and didn't want to say it wasn't #1 anymore :rofl:

• Like 1

F8 has had the biggest opening day of all films ever in 16 territories: Argentina, China, Colombia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Israel, Lebanon, Malaysia, Middle East, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, South Africa, U.A.E. and Venezuela.

It's Universal’s biggest opening day ever in 22 territories, including Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Germany and India. For the franchise, it’s the top bow ever in 38 territories, including Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Korea and Mexico.

I could be wrong but the fact that brazil is not even talked about here despite its size makes me think there was no OD record there, and FF8 could be under FF7.

It's only speculation, but that doesn't sound good.

2 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

F8 has had the biggest opening day of all films ever in 16 territories: Argentina, China, Colombia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Israel, Lebanon, Malaysia, Middle East, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, South Africa, U.A.E. and Venezuela.

It's Universal’s biggest opening day ever in 22 territories, including Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Germany and India. For the franchise, it’s the top bow ever in 38 territories, including Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Korea and Mexico.

I could be wrong but the fact that brazil is not even talked about here despite its size makes me think there was no OD record there, and FF8 could be under FF7.

It's only speculation, but that doesn't sound good.

@chrisman0606 You'll have to pray even more for this OW record :P

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rth and the Beast said:

F8 lc OD about 87% of F7 but F8 also had previews on Wed

Its Fri is huge(Much bigger than f7 fri)  weekend thu-sun  could look to exceed  F7 then you have previews as well

Then F8 OW will pass F7's :)

Now let's see if it will be enough to break the OW record.