Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I don't know what she's talking about, I bought my ticket for the regular price.

Well, weird. Maybe in some theatres in Sao Paulo then.....The movie doesn't need that to do well anyway.

17 hours ago, chrisman0606 said:

The F&F franchise is sure the most popular in Brazil and hopefully continue to do great business.

Let's say this franchise is the most successful after The Avengers. I can't wait for the first numbers!

1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

Don't hesitate to tell us what you saw guys :D Are people numerous and excited? These things :P

I found it strange that these movies are the most popular here, but I didn't see any hype for Furious 7 and I'm not seeing any hype for this one (in my town).

Yet, the lines for F7 opening day in my theatre were huge. And this one should be too.

59 minutes ago, Apollo2xx said:

I found it strange that these movies are the most popular here, but I didn't see any hype for Furious 7 and I'm not seeing any hype for this one (in my town).

Yet, the lines for F7 opening day in my theatre were huge. And this one should be too.

Depends on the kind of people you know.

I'll be watching it tomorrow, I can't wait! :)

By the way, I took the kids to watch Smurfs. We were the only ones watching it, lol. Great experience, though. Cute movie with a cool message.

My kids cried when

Spoiler

Smurfette died and turned into a pile of goo. I wasn't expecting that. Her burial was also emotional. 

Too bad this is just like Marvel movies,

Spoiler

where nobody stays really dead unless you're a very minor character. So, of course Smurfette came back to life.

4 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

By the way, I took the kids to watch Smurfs. We were the only ones watching it, lol. Great experience, though. Cute movie with a cool message.

My kids cried when

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

There's nothing wrong with Marvel movies :sparta:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

My kids cried when

Hide contents

Smurfette died and turned into a pile of goo. I wasn't expecting that. Her burial was also emotional. 

Hide contents

where nobody stays really dead unless you're a very minor character. So, of course Smurfette came back to life.

The only major MCU character to die has stayed dead tho