Purple Minion

Mexico Box Office | Garfield scratches great $8.4M 6-day OW; safe $2.5M start for The Fall Guy

1 hour ago, Thanos Legion said:

I.... I... That...    

... How?

Remember. Those numbers are only of 12 cities and the second biggest chain B)

I think sellouts for entire country at all

chains for OD should easily go over 6,000+.

Edited by Carlangonz
  • Astonished 2

4 hours ago, Carlangonz said:
  • Screens. 6,650+
  • Opening Day. $208M-$216M ($10.9M-$11.3M)
  • Opening Weekend. $525M-$560M ($27.5M-$29.3M)

I'm downgrading OW because of Sunday and preventing any front-loadness but my ceiling would be almost exciting enough for @VenomXXR 👀

That includes midnight, right?

How much without midnight.

Spoiler post is deleted on main Avengers End Game thread from page 573. However several viewed (I missed it by 5 seconds). Be advised if you are truly concerned about spoilers I'm not sure any thread is safe from trolls so be careful.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jatinder said:

Great. Now we may think of beating Mexico pure OD in India.

The thing is that given they all start since 00:01 on Friday studios never report midnights so we don't actually know what belongs to midnights and what belongs to morning-night shows. 

Also, with theatres running around the clock and shows starting at different times I don't know actually how we can compare them. That's why to me a true OD is anything between 00:01 and 23:59.

• Like 1

So it's finally here, just a few more hours to know who lives, who dies and which characters return along with other 120-350 people in the same theater that will shout, cry, laugh and be amazed at the same time.

I already have my ticket for 12:15am and have avoided Spoilers like the plague.

But then, what is the final magic number. I think 570M is still in the cards although @Carlangonz has lower the ceiling to $560 MXN. Eventhough, anything above 470M is a record so if EG does get to 550M it will still be oustanding and which movie will really challenge that record in the near future?? This will be history in the making.

The important thing is we will have a good time and records will surely fall. Happy guessing¡

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, carlsalf38 said:

So it's finally here, just a few more hours to know who lives, who dies and which characters return along with other 120-350 people in the same theater that will shout, cry, laugh and be amazed at the same time.

I already have my ticket for 12:15am and have avoided Spoilers like the plague.

But then, what is the final magic number. I think 570M is still in the cards although @Carlangonz has lower the ceiling to $560 MXN. Eventhough, anything above 470M is a record so if EG does get to 550M it will still be oustanding and which movie will really challenge that record in the near future?? This will be history in the making.

The important thing is we will have a good time and records will surely fall. Happy guessing¡

At my midnight show there'll be 314 people. It's going to be exciting!

That's my ceiling being conservative but being optimistic it goes way beyond. I only hope Sunday explodes but is looking good. A friend of mine wanted a VIP show to avoid the lines but she only got tickets at a theatre about 40 minutes away and on Sunday night! 

Worldwide numbers are already creating a positive stage but as soon as reactions start to come out and numbers from other Latin American countries start rolling we are going to see a better picture.

• Like 1

Third act was definitive for Titanic

Third act was definitive for Toy Story 3

Third act was definitive for Coco

Third act was definitive for Infinity War

Glad to say third act is going to be definitive for Endgame. Legs are coming.

• Thanks 2
  • Astonished 3