Deep Wang

Avatar: The Way of Water Second Weekend Guesspalooza! CLOSED!

2 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

Personally, I would like to be able to update my numbers on Monday morning. 

Buckle up because I'll do it better for the third weekend and close it Sunday night when we don't have any clue what Monday will be!  I should have done that this time, but didn't think of it until it was too late lol.

7 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

i'm still on track to win all Avatar clubs.

I think i should be made purple if I get 100% ratio on them

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

I'm aware of every club I'm in, if you look I actually made that one.

Buddy, if you get 100% on all the Avatar clubs I will personally pay for a lifetime of premium for you.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, XXR Also in Boots said:

I'm aware you did but I figured head trauma must have occurred while you were watching the film if you still think that's happening 🤣

I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to make me purple if I go 9/9 in Avatar clubs. If yes I'll compile all the clubs together and write some terms and conditions.

Another idea is that you could make me a new role which is a new shade of blue and I become the Olo'eyktan of this board?

• Astonished 1

Just now, IronJimbo said:

I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to make me purple if I go 9/9 in Avatar clubs. If yes I'll compile all the clubs together and write some terms and conditions.

Another idea is that you could make me a new role which is a new shade of blue and I become the Olo'eyktan of this board?

If you win every Avatar club, this is the least of the plaudits you should receive.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

@IronJimbo it's no fun if there are no stakes on your end. What happens if you lose? I'm admitting I was wrong if my club fails. Are you willing to do the same?

Well obviously, not really hard to do that is it?

I already said I want to be banned until 6 months before A3 if Avatar 2 makes less than 2 billies WW