Deep Wang

Avatar: The Way of Water Second Weekend Guesspalooza! CLOSED!

Okay, last weekend was fun, but we’ve all been secretly waiting for the second weekend the most right??

Let’s see who can get the closest! No prize for this one, One month Premium and bragging rights!  However, as a consolation, I will still personally like the post with the winning guess!!

This club will lock in 24 hours so get to it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TwoMisfits said:

$58.550M - yeah, if I've been Eeyore the whole time, I'm gonna keep embracing it...

(OW actuals -Thurs previews) *.5 - yeah, I did Math for this one:)...

Not this time....

17 minutes ago, AJG said:

$48m-$52m

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, XXR 5x OW or Bust said:

Not this time....

Well, I mean, I gotta be reasonable Eeyore - like the 1st contest, when someone said $100M, I was gonna say "are you serious", but since I hadn't for the $1 bid:)...

Like the drop I put above would be bad, but possible...my brain cannot fathom $10M more than that with Christmas Day in play...

I think the drop might be slightly bigger then expected that storm looks like it's going to slam into the great lakes ( where I live wind Gusts are supposed to hit a peak of 126 km/h on Friday night and hold up like that until early Sunday morning.) the cold also looks to head down to Florida as well

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

I think the drop might be slightly bigger then expected that storm looks like it's going to slam into the great lakes ( where I live wind Gusts are supposed to hit a peak of 126 km/h on Friday night and hold up like that until early Sunday morning.) the cold also looks to head down to Florida as well

Indeed it will be a massive storm. For reference, I live in the deep South and it will be under 20F here on Friday which for us basically means, "Stay in your house and don't travel."

So we've got a Deep South reaching winter blanket + CE Saturday + 192 minute runtime. So keep all of that in mind when predicting things. 

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1