Eric is Quiet

Weekdays Thread (12/19-22) | Avatar: The Way of 14.5 | Mon 16.2, Tue 18.3, Wed 14.3, Thu 14.5| Puss 3.2 OD | Check In For Your Hourly Weather Update

1 minute ago, LinksterAC said:

I'm going to go ahead & place my bets on:

Early Wednesday number on this thread is roughly as reliable as yesterday's early Tuesday numbers were.

Yesterday I had predicted 17M so it was close

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LinksterAC said:

I'm going to go ahead & place my bets on:

Early Wednesday number on this thread is roughly as reliable as yesterday's early Tuesday numbers were.

Are you talking about the joke? Do you somehow think it is even meaningful to speak of a joke’s “reliability?”

Edited by Korra Legion
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

I wouldnt be happy no but i certainly wouldnt have a meltdown over it. 1.7bil would still make it the biggest film of the year, and beat TGM.

I'm also sure that Disney would be quite happy with that number, under the current climate, and the China situation where the film is probably going to gross 400-600mil less than it would of done if covid wasnt a thing there.

So long at it doesn't top the 1st I'm happy

9 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Can we get an American meteorologist in here so we can work out if people are just talking non-sense about the weather or it's legit?

Someone here must know one right

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, ZattMurdock said:

If the weather is bad and impacts the box office of the Christmas weekend, it doesn’t mean that A2 can’t bounce back to its normal trajectory. I mean A1 is proof of that.

we can probably work out what it's true weekend would have been without the weather if we look at the non-impacted zones and impacted zones and compare them to previous days

2 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

I seriously can't believe a weekday thread is actually about to be bigger than most weekend threads of this past year.

sequel to the highest grossing film of all time directed by James Cameron the king of the box office,