charlie Jatinder

Christmas-New Year Weekdays Thread || Avatar $20.1M THU - Top 10 DOM or Bust!

8 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

I aplogise if i came on strongly. I wasnt 'attacking' you though like someone else said.

I was just challenging what i didnt agree with, and i hope you realize that.😒

I am not offended and it’s totally fine.

if anything, maybe we can use that as an example for how to properly handle things without escalating to personal attacks or reporting things to the moderators!!!

Teamwork Best Team Ever GIF by Jessica

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, XXR M37's Club Is Dead said:

So as of right this moment (and it's not a projection of where it could go or where we think it'll end up) if it follows Wednesday exactly we're looking at 21.3 but if it follows Thursday exactly we're looking at....

Hide contents

So split the difference? Or are you expecting closer to one than the other?

5 minutes ago, Ronin46 said:

If it did manage to get to 25M that would be the first number which was bonkers and make me adjust things up by a huge margin. Would be 90M 4 day right IF that did happen.

I am hoping for 23M and will be very happy with that.

25m??? Where is that being suggested? Yeah, this thing is so hitting 700+ if that’s the Friday we’re getting. 

edit: nvm see it now

Edited by MovieMan89

Just now, XXR M37's Club Is Dead said:

Not real sure yet TBH. Yesterday was really bad for the comp and we aren't exactly sure why. My gut says go 3:1 on Wednesday vs Thursday but lets see how things look in 3 hours :) 

Yep. That makes sense on both counts. 😊

And just wanted to say a big thanks for all the work you put in. It's hugely appreciated! (Goes for Charlie too!) 

• Like 1

If it’s a 21.3 Friday, then following Rogue One the weekend would be:

FRI: 21.3

SAT: 17.0

SUN: 19.6

TOTAL: 57.9M (-8.6%)

That would be a great hold. For comparison, Rogue One dropped -22.5%.

Peace,

Mike

• Like 5

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

“Avatar 2.0” 

the ".0" would be a great edit to the avatar 2 threads title if it came to pass 

Just now, MikeQ said:

Peace,

Mike

If it does end up being '3:1 towards Wednesdays number' (Which was just an early hunch, and not a prediction.) It would be more like a 22.5m Friday (Assuming I understood correctly.)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MikeQ said:

Peace,

Mike

57,9M would make it the 6th best 3rd weekend ever, just behind Infinity Wars 62M.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BuzhuWarrior said:

If it does end up being '3:1 towards Wednesdays number' (Which was just an early hunch, and not a prediction.) It would be more like a 22.5m Friday (Assuming I understood correctly.)

Wed comp will likely be 22.5 at the end of the day as night walkups were weak on Wed. 3:1 would then take it more towards 23-23.5 as Thu comp will likely be stable. Though I wouldn't take that weighting as gospel, we really have no clue what happened yesterday to throw things off so much so it's just a guess.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Menor Reborn said:

Wed comp will likely be 22.5 at the end of the day as night walkups were weak on Wed. 3:1 would then take it more towards 23-23.5 as Thu comp will likely be stable. Though I wouldn't take that weighting as gospel, we really have no clue what happened yesterday to throw things off so much so it's just a guess.

Ok, that makes sense. Gotta say, I'm really enjoying the unpredictability of this run. 

Are runs like this more fun to track/model/predict, or just more stressful?