Impact

Partial Thursday numbers

*sigh* I just wish people would leave it alone. Its a good film. Yet they feel the need to knock it. The only people I see hating it are on this site.(And you know I still find it ironic how people on here attack kids films for doing well like bad ones never did before. I can tell you if Home Alone came out now you guys be going crazy :lol:)Anyway-what is Guess who?

I don't hear anyone knocking it but I hear no praise either...people just seem very ho-hum about it. It was over-budgeted anyway and the marketing was weak.

*sigh* I just wish people would leave it alone. Its a good film. Yet they feel the need to knock it. The only people I see hating it are on this site.(And you know I still find it ironic how people on here attack kids films for doing well like bad ones never did before. I can tell you if Home Alone came out now you guys be going crazy :lol:)Anyway-what is Guess who?

LOL Sorry but you know with that 250m budget it's fair game.If you defend this you'll have to defend every other flop that comes out, lol.