Eric is Quiet

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 WEEKEND THREAD

1 minute ago, keysersoze123 said:

At this point Friday for Mario is not going to be that far from 4.2m. This kind of kills beating I2 goal and probably 600m as well. Still the run was for ages for sure. I dont see any other animated movie come close to this for a long time. 

Have Timothee voice the next Disney Prince. Then we'll talk. :shades:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

At this point Friday for Mario is not going to be that far from 4.2m. This kind of kills beating I2 goal and probably 600m as well. Still the run was for ages for sure. I dont see any other animated movie come close to this for a long time. 

Frozen 3

Wwe Raw GIF

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

The Incredibles 3 would be the most likely if (or when) it happens since the previous one already adjusts to around $700M domestic and at the current rate it will probably come out at least 8 years since that which should be enough to make it another movie event. The other options are Shrek 5 and Frozen 3 but I doubt it for both, maybe a Toy Story movie that serves as the Force Awakens/No Way Home of animation with adult Andy and old characters coming back but really a huge maybe. 

21 minutes ago, GOGODanca said:

Frozen 3

Wwe Raw GIF

I remember predictions for F2 was also similar 200/600 run or so. I think there was a club as well for the same. I am not sure the threequel will even increase. I think Zootopia 2 has higher ceiling if it gets similar reception(not easy for sure).

3 minutes ago, WorkingonaName said:

Shrek 5 will beat I2 by atleast 100 Million.

Nah. Shrek 4 tanked so hard from the peak of Shrek 2 that nostalgia alone cannot take this that high. 

Edited by keysersoze123
  • Knock It Off 1