Grebacio

Weekdays (June 26 - 30) | Spiderverse 2.78M, Flash 1.66M, Feelings 1.65M

2 hours ago, bryaalre said:

I have been watching anime for awhile and while there are some very unique and amazing stories, there are a lot of anime that are formulaic as well.  Most of the bigger anime in the U.S, Dragonball, My Hero, Demon Slayer, etc. run very formulaic as well as a lot of isekai but that's not necessarily a bad thing.  Its familiar for the audience and casual fans can get into it with ease.

It's funny, Isekai doesn't do it for me, yet my favourite anime show is an Isekai 

kono-suba-anime.gif%20

• Like 2

Try Evangelion 3.0+1.01 Thrice Upon A Time. 1st Robot Animation to pass $100M 

SLAM DUNK is another great &1st 3D CGI to explode extensively in East Asia.

Shonen Anime like Demon Slayer &Jujutsu Kaisen are next level and one of the budget film.

Original Film still works for me but current Era is dominated by Manga Adaptation

I just Hosoda can reach the heights of Shinkai/Miyazaki - Belle was amazing. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

Try Evangelion 3.0+1.01 Thrice Upon A Time. 1st Robot Animation to pass $100M 

SLAM DUNK is another great &1st 3D CGI to explode extensively in East Asia.

Shonen Anime like Demon Slayer &Jujutsu Kaisen are next level and one of the budget film.

Original Film still works for me but current Era is dominated by Manga Adaptation

I just Hosoda can reach the heights of Shinkai/Miyazaki - Belle was amazing. 

Belle is one of the most gorgeous movies of the decade so far

Astonishing animation work, amazing songs and the slightly disruptive approach to “beauty and the beast” tropes in digital space is very refreshing 

• Like 2

To get a sense of how well ATSV is playing in my local theatre, on its fourth Thursday, it's currently sold more tickets for today than every other movie combined, including Indiana Jones.

I'm sure final sales will be more balanced, but it's a pretty ridiculous rate for this film.

• Like 3
  • Astonished 1

7 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Astonishing animation work, amazing songs and the slightly disruptive approach to “beauty and the beast” tropes in digital space is very refreshing 

Yeah, whenever someone talks about Belle. Those songs automatically plays on my mind! The work was so realistic that anyone watching could fit themselves inside the world ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

I have Belle on Blu-Ray and I still have yet to watch it lmao. Considering how much I love Hosoda though and how much acclaim this one in particular has gotten I'm sure it will be an all-timer.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

In terms of just quality of animation... Stuff like Suzume and Belle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stuff like Into and Across Spidey Verse. At least for my tastes.

• Like 2
  • Heart 1
  • Thanks 1