Eric the Fall Guy

Box Office Theory Forum's Top 100 Warner Bros. Movies

14 hours ago, Cap said:

Okay, cool, so you still have time to run the list with just @Fancyarcher @TalismanRing @4815162342  @Jake Gittes @Ipickthiswhiterose And my lists. 

💀

I am uncertain how often I'm going to check this list because I just probably can't do with this level of guaranteed anger in my life.

Actually no not anger. Disappointment. 

Well, disappointment until The ***ing Dark Knight Rises or Harry Potter and the Bag of Chips turns up. Then it'll turn to anger.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ipickthiswhiterose said:

I am uncertain how often I'm going to check this list because I just probably can't do with this level of guaranteed anger in my life.

Actually no not anger. Disappointment. 

Well, disappointment until The ***ing Dark Knight Rises or Harry Potter and the Bag of Chips turns up. Then it'll turn to anger.

That's when you say "oh, these people like something I don't. Good for them" and move on with your life rather than getting angry. 

• Haha 1

Like I said before, I'm also going to reveal the honorable mentions, the films that didn't make it. However, with so many, I'll do them in batches at a time. And I'm also going to put many of them into one post just to make sure I don't spam you guys with movies that, frankly, many of you won't care about.

And to clarify some stuff yet again, the way I divided each movie in terms of ranking is a combination of points and the average ranking it recieved. This is because, as an example, a movie could get one point and still rank at #100 or #50 or even #25 or #10. So saying a movie that got one point from a #100 ranking is the same as a #25 ranking is unfair, so I divided things accordingly. If this is confusing, it'll likely make more sense once you actually see the posts that will be made.

• Like 2

#507 - The Nun (1 point, 1 list, avg. ranking #100)

nun-evil.gif

#506 - Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle (1 point, 1 list, avg. ranking #75)

tumblr_pjd64wsuQb1qhjdd8o7_540.gif

#505 - Crossing Delancey (1 point, 1 list, avg. ranking #25)

giphy.gif

#504 - The Clash of the Wolves (2 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #99)

8yaz.gif

#503 - King's Row, Murder at 1600, and Baby Face (3 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #98)

tumblr_nuz11ouNTf1qdm4tlo3_500.gif

#502 - RocknRolla (3 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #73)

giphy.gif

#501 - Pursued (3 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #49)

pic1.png

(couldn't find a gif for this sadly)

#499 - The 15:17 to Paris (3 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #24)

217axl.gif

#498 - Dead Calm (4 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #97)

e909f7d0522b4096c00e5c4a6b92745a6550863c

#497 - Annabelle Comes Home, Bonfire of the Vanities, The Whole Nine Yards (5 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #96)

dtTOdI.gif

#496 - A Scanner Darkly, The Losers (5 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #71)

a-scanner-darkly-drama.gif

#495 - Superman Unbound (5 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #70)

InstructiveFlakyKoala-max-1mb.gif

#494 - Justice League: Throne for Atlantis (5 points, 1 list, avg. rating #69)

PleasantPalatableDugong-size_restricted.

#493 - Sergeant Rutledge (5 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #48)

bfZ-ZU.gif

• Like 10

#492 - Man on the Moon (6 points, 2 lists, avg. ranking #98)

tumblr_ogwlxguBnu1rfd7lko1_400.gif

#491 - The Omega Man (7 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #94)

tYlT83.gif

#490 - Let Them All Talk (8 points, 2 lists, avg. ranking #97)

ae8b75c1428345b97eeb8e282aa13aff8e592697

#489 - Black Adam, The Lost King, Going in Style (8 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #93)

bbc68ca8a7fec1dcfb0eb8c5c5bc14a886b0ce3c

#488 - Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox (8 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #68)

giphy.gif

#487 - The Cowboys (8 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #66)

john-wayne-talking-the-cowboys-r1nv9rp8p

#486 - Journey to the Center of the Earth (8 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #47)

tumblr_o3xb5vB2ka1sbqyzro1_500.gif

#485 - Justice League, The World According to Garp, Mr. Skeffington (9 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #92)

tumblr_nlu74jhBma1r1knveo1_500.gif

#484 - The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (10 points, 2 lists, avg. ranking #96)

ezgif-2-6c16e3ffbb17.gif

#483 - Ladyhawke, A Mighty Wind (10 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #91)

VagueForsakenCod-size_restricted.gif

• Like 9

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

458 points, 8 lists

"But you *are*, Blanche! You *are* in that chair!"

MV5BZmI0M2VmNTgtMWVhYS00Zjg1LTk1YTYtNmJm

Box Office: 9M

Rotten Tomatoes: 92%

Metacritic: 75

Awards: 1 Academy Award and 4 nominations, 2 BAFTA nominations, 2 Golden Globe Award nominations, Palme D'Or nomination at Cannes, 1 DGA Award nomination

Roger Ebert's Review: [Director Robert Aldrich] knew he was asking for trouble by pairing Davis and Crawford, but he guessed, correctly, that trouble would translate into a better film. And at the end of the day it was Davis who won the ancient battle, by upstaging Crawford, winning the nomination and making the pseudo-sequel "Charlotte." She may not have been a pretty sight mincing her way through an old-age version of "I've Written a Letter to Daddy," but she was a trouper, and no one who has seen the film will ever forget her.

Its Legacy: Revived the popularity and careers of Bette Davis and Joan Crawford. Created the psycho-biddy subgenre of horror thriller. A canon event for the Bette/Joan feud. Parodied in RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars and by Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders. An iconic camp classic among queer audiences. Baby Jane ranked #44 on AFI's Top 50 Villains. Joined the National Film Registry in 2021. Gave Victor Buono a paycheck.

Commentary: Most people know this movie for being a major part of the iconic feud between Bette Davis and Joan Crawford. And that’s all well and good, especially if you're a fan of one or both actresses. However, that also feels a bit unfair to this camp classic. Robert Aldritch’s work is an intensely dark, highly satirical look at Hollywood and how it treats its actresses. At one point, you may be on top of the world. And just like that, you could lose everything because you’re “not in style”. This is a film about jealousy, resentfulness, hatred between two sisters, all due to reasons outside of their control.

There’s a lot to enjoy in terms of the melodramatic story and acting, the dark humor and comedy, as well as the intense, Hitchcockian-style suspense, as we watch Jane torment and abuse her paraplegic sister Blanche, all because Blanche was more successful than her. Yet I think it’s that satire, that feminist insight, a direct parallel to the way Bette and Joan were treated when they were no longer considered viable by studios, that makes this so endearing and fascinating and why it earned such a big following, especially among queer audiences. And also the camp.

This film revived both Crawford and Davis’ popularity, both actresses being iconic staples of the WB family, and is a major reason why both actresses are celebrated to this day over six decades later. And we’re all much better for it.

Poem

Oh I hate my sister.

She never treats me right.

Why does she not trust me,

nor give me good advice?

What is with my sister?

She always makes a fuss.

Every day, she rants and raves,

and leaves me in the dust.

My sister doesn't love me.

That much is what I know.

Yet I think I did no wrong,

so why won't her kindness show?

Oh please dear sister.

Just tell me you love me.

Tell me that we'll always be together,

I know that you can trust me.

• Like 11

Rebel Without a Cause

460 points, 8 lists

"You're tearing me apart!"

51S9l0ud0jL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Box Office: 4.5M

Rotten Tomatoes: 93%

Metacritic: 89

Awards: 3 Academy Award nominations, 2 BAFTA nominations, 1 Golden Globe Award

Roger Ebert's Review: Like its hero, "Rebel Without a Cause" desperately wants to say something and doesn't know what it is. If it did know, it would lose its fascination. More perhaps than it realized, it is a subversive document of its time.

Its Legacy: James Dean's most iconic work. Referenced by musicians like Don McLean, Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, The Replacements, and Paula Abdul. Referenced in La La Land. Made the Griffith Observatory an iconic staple of Los Angeles. Led to that one iconic line from The Room. The switchblade used in the movie was bid for $12,000. Ranked #59 on AFI's Top 100 Films. Ranked 477th in Empire's Top 500 Movies of All Time. Joined the National Film Registry in 1990. Gave Jim Backus a paycheck.

Commentary: The older we get, the harder it is to understand that being young kind of sucks. As you go through high school, those pesky adults are out there controlling your every move. Nobody understands you and how you’re feeling, as you grapple with new, confusing emotions. And during all this, you have to set your own path in life, determine your entire future, before you're even allowed to drink. It may sound silly to us adults, but we were all in this awful situation and it is something we all had to go through tons of troubles and hurdles to handle.

James Dean, Sal Mineo, and Natalie Wood all play lost souls. Dean’s Jim Stark has to deal with a broken family life, with two parents who fight and bicker constantly. Mineo’s father left him as a baby, so he has no strong male connection to latch onto. Wood’s Judy just wants her father to pay attention to him, and is desperately trying to get that attention out there. Three figures who have lost something, feel like outcasts, unable to connect with the world. They hate their parents for not being the right role models, not respecting them, not being around at all. It's devastating to see all these fantastic actors portray figures who just want some sort of closure and happiness. And tragically, both in the movie and in real life, they never really got it.

Director Nicholas Ray takes this story and frames it through the hue of gorgeous Technicolor and cinematography, as well as intense, perfectly handled moments of melodrama that capture this exact feeling of wanderlust and angst perfectly. Of course everything is over the top and melodramatic. These are teenagers.Ray does this to perfectly portray teenage angst, allowing us to empathize with the plights of these serious issues and get into the minds of our protagonists. And through it all, Rebel Without a Cause is still sensitive and profound. It acknowledges that these kids today, both in the 1950s and in the 2020s, have it tough. And we gotta make sure their feelings are felt and heard. Remember this all the next time you complain about the new generation of youngsters.

Poems

Look at the stars,

Way up in the sky.

Do they mean anything?

Are they twinkles in my eye?

My oh my, those stars.

I can't look away.

For they tell my future.

What will come the next day.

I will be with those stars.

I know it to be true.

And I can't wait for that day.

For I'll be with the view.

The stars are my friends,

They are my guide.

There's no one who gets me,

Who wants to save my hide.

Hello stars.

• Like 11

The Right Stuff

462 points, 8 lists

"I did NOT do anything wrong. The hatch just BLEW. It was a GLITCH. It was a- a TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION. Why in hell won't anyone believe me?"

51yv4Pa5VQL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Box Office: 21.1M

Rotten Tomatoes: 96%

Metacritic: 91

Awards: 4 Academy Awards and 4 nominations, 7th Place in Cahiers du Cinema's Best of 1983, 1 Golden Globe Award nomination, 1 Hugo Award nomination, 5th place in National Board of Film Review Awards,

Roger Ebert's Review: "The Right Stuff" is a greater film because it is not a straightforward historical account but pulls back to chronicle the transition from Yeager and other test pilots to a mighty public relations enterprise.

Its Legacy: Dramatizes and educated the space race to spectacular effect. Made Chuck Yeager, Gus Grissom, John Glen, etc. household names. Caused The Ladd Company to shut down. Gave a boost of popularity to the Tom Wolfe novel. Inspired a Disney+ series in 2020. Gave Dennis Quaid a paycheck.

Commentary: 

This right here is one of the few true American epics. Detailing the very beginning of the Space Race via early Air Force tests and the beginnings of Project Mercury, this is a film that makes sure no stone is left unturned. The original Tom Wolfe novel was famous for being extensively researched and densely detailed, and this movie is no exception. At 3 hours and 13 minutes, we learn so much about the process of Project Mercury and all the rock star pilots and engineers who let it happen. It’s a fantastic insight into American mythmaking and myth critiquing, as well as a perfect capture of the time period. This is all thanks to a fantastic cast and exciting, heart-pounding direction from Philip Kaufman.

Those 3 hours and 13 minutes fly by as we see America move into the future in what was basically the biggest dick measuring contest ever between two global superpowers. But man, that dick measuring contest was full of cool people and cool technology, wasn’t it? And while it was a bomb at the time, it was destined to find an audience. And decades later, with tons of Academy Award nominations, a major home video presence, and people still invested in the space race story, this has taken a life of its own and has endured as the defining space race movie...even though Tom Wolfe and the Mercury Seven astronauts don’t really like that.

Poem

Go out. Rush. Run!

Race for your space!

Leave. Hurry. Ride!

Sprint with no trace.

That space is yours,

So fight for your right.

That space is yours,

Go out in that pitch black night.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

#482 - TMNT, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, Police Academy 2 (10 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #65)

tmnt-2007.gif

#481 - The Batman vs. Dracula (10 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #64)

the-batman-batman.gif

#480 - Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders (10 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #62)

f4a81eb8df4f1d17a26d4d5da02baf1385673a8b

#479 - Pay It Forward (10 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #61)

trevor-pay-it-forward-movie.gif

#478 - Eight Legged Freaks (10 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #45)

eight-legged.gif

#477 - House of Wax (2005) (10 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #22)

giphy.gif

#476 - Zero Effect, Yes Man, Collateral Damage (11 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #90)

yes-man-movies.gif

#475 - Wonder Boys, It Takes Two, A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy, Friday the 13th (2009), Splice, Almost Heroes, Dave, 10 (12 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #89)

dave-movie.gif

#474 - Arthur (2011), Fred Claus (13 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #88)

fred-claus-christmas.gif

• Like 8

#473 - City of Angels (14 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #87)

city-of-angels-nicolas-cage.gif

#472 - Seven Men from Now, The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, The Final Destination, So This is Paris, P.S. I Love You (15 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #86)

Lee-Marvin-in-7-Men-from-Now-1956-classi

#471 - Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero (15 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #58)

freeze-batman.gif

#470 - Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase (15 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #57)

33742463.gif

#469 - Parallel Mothers, The Lighthouse By the Sea, Doc Hollywood, Night Nurse, Forever Young (16 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #85)

c9fe9475ee9287598f2c5640ae7e5d97_w200.gi

#468 - Get Smart, The Bride Came C.O.D., Romance on the High Seas (17 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #84)

giphy.gif'

#467 - Tango and Cash (18 points, 2 lists, avg. ranking #54)

bros-highfive.gif

#466 - Blended (18 points, 2 lists, avg. ranking #45)

terry-crews-come.gif

#465 - Music and Lyrics, Stand and Deliver, The Pledge (18 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #83)

stand-deliver.gif

#464 - Selena, Singles, The Perfect Storm (19 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #82)

1sdz.gif

#463 - It: Chapter Two (20 points, 2 lists, avg. ranking # 91)

giphy.gif

• Like 9
  • Astonished 1

4 hours ago, Cap said:

which one of you clowns 😂😂 we don’t support that man’s work 

Me!  Kings Row is a great film. Robert Cummings is the lead.  Also he gets his legs amputated when there was nothing wrong with them...

I can't believe I am the only one who voted for Dead Calm.   Still kicking myself for forgetting the superlative Wonder Boys.  And sorry I forgot about Crossing Delancey which is so damn charming and proves once again Speilberg was a fool. Amy Irving rules.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Heart 1
  • Astonished 1

Joker

465 points, 9 lists

"For my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do, and people are starting to notice."

51a+Ihr3TJL.jpg

Box Office: 1.074B

Rotten Tomatoes: 69%

Metacritic: 59

Awards: 2 Academy Awards and 9 nominations, AFI's Top 10 Films of the Year, 3 BAFTAs and 8 nominations, 2 Critics Choice Awards and 5 nominations, 2 Golden Globe Awards and 2 nominations, 1 Grammy Award and 1 nomination, 

Roger Ebert's Review: N/A

Its Legacy: Showcased the value and creativity of comic book movies. Brought important issues of mental health into the limelight. Ranked ninth in Cahiers du Cinema's Top 10 Movies of the Year. Won the Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival. Became a symbol within worldwide protests and demonstrations. Became the highest-grossing R-rated movie ever made and the first R-rated film to reach a billion dollars. Caused a bunch of memes. Gave Zazie Beetz a paycheck.

Commentary: Annnnnd just before I go into this movie, remember this detail in the opening post?

“This movie I hate ranked higher than a movie I like? I lost all my respect for this list!” Yes, believe it or not, the general consensus of the forums will not automatically fit your tastes and sensibilities. All I ask is to please try to be respectful and courteous during the duration of this countdown, both to myself and to fellow BOT members. You don't have to agree with this, but you can act like a gentleman.

So we’re all going to act cool and reservedover this movie. Okay? Okay. Now. Joker. Such a strange concept when you think about it. Take one of the most nefarious supervillains in all of comic book and cinema history, a figure who is beloved because of how little we know and understand him, and create a sympathetic antihero out of him that also serves as a symbol for economic disparity and the abuse of the millions suffering from mental health problems and are slipping through the cracks of society.

Many were enthralled, just as many were baffled, in what soon became one of the most polarizing films in recent memory. Is it a thought-provoking, emotionally powerful look into one man who society spat upon and abused? Or is it just annoying, pretentious, nihilistic nonsense? Is this a movie that only incels can relate to? Is this a film anybody can relate to? Is it a film that could cause moral panics or mass hysteria? Is it too sympathetic? Is it too mean?

How you feel is how you feel. And it’s likely that there will be tons of hot takes on this one movie. But this did strike a chord, for better or worse, with tons of people. It broke box office records, becoming the first R rated movie ever to hit $1 billion. It became a symbol for protests and societal upheaval. It showed that the comic book genre could be more than just flashy CGI and sky beams. It gave Joaquin Phoenix his first Academy Award. And it’s even getting a direct follow-up next year, which is also getting tons of media attention and excitement.

Todd Phillips’ film had left an impact. On moviegoers, on politics, and on Warner Bros. itself. Can Folie a Deux match it? Only time will tell I suppose.

Poem

Society

It hates me.

It wants me dead.

Why must I suffer?

Stuck in my bed.

Society

It's evil.

They ignore my pain.

They find me a waste?

They throw me in the drain.

Society

I hate you.

Your process is hazy.

You ignore my calls?

Well, guess I'll go all crazy.

• Like 5
  • Heart 1
  • Haha 5
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 3

The Suicide Squad

466 points, 9 lists

"Rats are the lowliest and most despised of all creatures, my love. But if they have purpose, so do we all."

MV5BMWU4NDQ2NjEtNjhkOS00Y2MwLWJkODItZmJh

Box Office: 168.7M

Rotten Tomatoes: 90%

Metacritic: 72

Awards: 1 Annie Award nomination, 1 People's Choice Award nomination, 1 Satelitte Award and 1 nomination, 4 Saturn Award nominations

Roger Ebert's Review: N/A

Its Legacy: Gave Suicide Squad fans what they always wanted. Became the most streamed DCEU film on HBO Max and in the top three for 2021 WB films. Kickstarted the Peacemaker television series, with the series Waller also in the works. Allowed James Gunn two superhero franchises to call his own. Also allowed James Gunn to spearhead the upcoming DC Universe franchise. Gave Sylvester Stallone a paycheck.

Commentary: Well, I talked about one movie about a DC villain, so why not another? Following up from the critically reviled, yet commercially successful Suicide Squad movie released in 2016, The Suicide Squad was an antidote to what came before. While the first movie was a wishy-washy “trying to be gritty while also PG-13 family friendly” caper, this was crass, abrasive, wild, and totally not for kids. All thanks to Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn, who gave fans a fun, sardonic look at a group of villains trying to find companionship and redemption, while also making plenty of dick jokes along the way. And with an R rating and no Disney suits breathing down his neck, Gunn could go hog wild and more auteurist with his vision, which helped make this stand out in the current crop of comic book movies.

And while its box office was poor, partially due to HBO Max availability, it struck a chord with DC fans and Gunn fans alike. This was what they wanted that first Suicide Squad to be and WB and DC took notes. Not only did we get tons of spin-off television projects in the works, but James Gunn now has the keys to the rebooted DC film universe, with the first of those projects, Superman: Legacy, set for release in 2025. Hard to know what the future will be until it happens, but the hope from a wild actioner like this is that we are getting some great movies for years to come.

Poem

Saving the world.

You think that's great?

Well, too bad nobody cares.

I saved us all from danger.

Yet I got no credit.

People scorn me,

They mock me.

They find me a loser.

Well this loser saved your ass,

So give some respect.

Where's my medal?

Where's my praise?

Where's all the love?

A hero deserves better,

So guess I'll be a villain.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • ...wtf 2
  • Disbelief 1

Contact

467 points, 10 lists

"The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. Right?"

a1906099-15ae-4869-be03-5221c8544f74_1.2

Box Office: 168.7M

Rotten Tomatoes: 68%

Metacritic: 62

Awards: 1 Academy Award nomination, 1 Golden Globe Award nomination, 1 Hugo Award, 1 Humanitas Prize Award nomination, 2 Saturn Awards and 5 nominations

Roger Ebert's Review: "The strength of "Contact" is in the way it engages in issues that are relevant today, and still only rarely discussed in the movies. Consider the opposition to stem cell research, which in a sense is "pure research." Consider the politicians who disparage separation of church and state. When Ellie was asked by Congress if she believed in God, the correct reply would have been, "that is none of your business." That would have been the correct reply of any American, no matter whether they believed in God or not."

Its Legacy: Nearly 20 years in the making. Popularized the original Carl Sagan novel. Placed the novel on the NYT Best-Seller List. Boasts groundbreaking VFX work. Riddled with tons of controversies prior and after release. Gave James Woods a paycheck...sadly.

Commentary: Carl Sagan’s 1985 novel was a heady one, and this Zemeckis feature is no different. You can see the influence on this from 2001 or Close Encounters and its future influence on films like Arrival. And while it is not as iconic or beloved as those films, the standout aspect of Contact is its very interesting twist and insights. More specifically, the idea of using extraterrestrials to tell a story about politics, faith, and science. Can faith work in the domain of science? Can you prove something exists when only you have seen it? Is the idea of just belief enough? How do politics, both of our own and the people around us, impact scientific knowledge and religious faith itself? Can all three disparate opposites coalesce into one?

All of these are interesting questions. But to avoid being too inaccessible, Zemeckis still knows how to make this an effective and appealing and exciting sci-fi drama. Great VFX, fun actors, large-scale sequences. It’s both a legit exciting popcorn movie and a film that needs solid study and critical analysis to truly comprehend. And that’s a blend that’s not always easy to do. Since then, this has lived on as one of the more underrated, yet still celebrated pieces of Zemeckis’ filmography and will be a fan favorite amongst science fiction fans for years and years to come. This reaching the top 100 says quite a bit about the impact this left on many viewers.

Poem

Call me please,

I need your sign.

I need a friend in this world.

Could you please be mine?

I want to find contact,

Contact with a buddy.

Somebody well-spoken,

No conversations muddy.

Call me please,

I need your sign.

I need a friend in this world.

Could you please be mine?

• Like 11

#462 - Evil Angels, Clash of the Titans, Hope and Glory, Body of Lies (20 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #81)

release-the.gif

#461 - Teen Titans: The Judas Contract, Ready to Rumble (20 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #55)

judas-contract-star-fire.gif

#460 - Under Siege (20 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #53)

steven-seagal-under-siege.gif

#459 - Pokemon 3: The Movie, Malibu's Most Wanted (20 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #52)

YXsu.gif

#458 - Green Lantern: Beware My Power, Showtime (20 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #51)

showtime-eddie.gif

#457 - The Looney Looney Looney Bugs Bunny Movie (20 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #39)

9MgbIk.gif

#456 - Into the Storm (20 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #36)

into-the-storm-tornado.gif

#455 - Suicide Squad, 12 Strong, The Jazz Singer (1952) (21 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #80)

giphy.gif

#454 - The Bucket List, Defending Your Life (22 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #79)

tumblr_mkb9wgY8Bw1res6xto1_500.gif

#453 - Navalny, The Roaring Twenties (23 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #78)

navalny-court.gif

#452 - No Reservations (24 points, 1 list, avg. ranking #77)

tumblr_ptk2ncm5wo1xlv8m3o3_400.gif

• Like 8