katnisscinnaplex

Weekend Thread 7/28-7/30 - Barbenheimer Week 2; Barbie 93M/Oppy 46.2M - Haunted Mansion & Talk to Me OW; Mansion 24.2M, Talk 10M

3 minutes ago, Killimano3 said:

I mean biggest celebrity of all time is hard to declare with any certainty. Lots of people are insanely famous during their time. I'm sure Ali was very famous but amongst most young people today he's just one of many older celebrities who you know but doesn't stand out more than any other. Michael Jackson would definitely be more popular/known about if I started going around asking the people I know I'm guessing.

Not that I'm saying there's somebody far more famous than those two, but I'm guessing theres a decent amount that would be right around them

This is question like asking “who is more well-known between Spider-man and Batman”,it’s meaningless to compare them,both are iconic and legend

8 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

The most famous celebrity of all time is clearly Jesus Christ. After that maybe Barack Obama I guess.

Jesus is more like fictional character,if you count ficational character I think Superman is more known than Obama

Edited by Sophia Jane

Haunted Mansion never stood a chance OS. The leads are unknown (Owen Wilson is the only name they could sell but he is a side character, and Leto is hidden in a bunch of CGI), the director isn't a name either and the visuals aren't striking or distinctive enough.

It also has the issue of not being kid friendly enough for kids and not adult enough for adults. OS auds were always gonna reject it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sophia Jane said:

Jesus is more like fictional character,if you count ficational character I think Superman is more known than Obama

Ehh yea we're DEFINITELY not gonna open up that can of worms.

Let's stick to people within the last century. 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Sophia Jane said:

Jesus Christ was a real person. Whether or not he was the son of God is up to your belief system, but he was absolutely a real person.

• Like 1

Just now, The Gotham Bank said:

Hogwarts Legacy is actually a bigger deal for them than Barbie this year. It might get close to $2bn in revenue by the end of year.

Games bigger than movie

GTA5 break 1B revenue in 3 days while Endgame in 5 days lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chaz said:

Jesus Christ was a real person. Whether or not he was the son of God is up to your belief system, but he was absolutely a real person.

I don’t know,maybe is the real person in history but his story was made up if you are not believe in religion,the “Jesus” concept in most people’s mind is a fictional character.

1 minute ago, Chaz said:

If you want to talk 20th century…the conversation begins and ends with Elvis Presley. The most popular secular figure of the 20th century, bar none.

This is so “America is center of world” state,out of America this man is not that popular.

3 minutes ago, XXR Dar-Benn said:

And GTA 6 will probably do $1B the day it's released. Part of that is logistics + cost though.

GTA6 gonna break 1B in 20 hour.and Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 game will make more money than No way home,Pokemon is biggest Franchise in the world,video game is most popular entertainment way for modern youngpeople.

Edited by Sophia Jane

3 minutes ago, Sophia Jane said:

This is so “America is center of world” state,out of America this man is not that popular.

You’re on an American box office forum. How are we NOT the center of the world?

• Haha 3