baumer

Monday Numbers (ERC) TLAM 2.7 LO 1.4 THG 1.0

As long as THG doesn't suffer a huge theater loss the week TA comes out, I wouldn't rule out a 35% drop. There are many other films making less than THG that are occupying a lot of theaters so hopefully it doesn't lose too many theaters. Huge theater losses are the main reason films drop big late in their run.

No need to be rude.

Agreed. No matter how confident you are about something, you can't treat those who may have a differing opinion as if they are stupid. I will wait to see how THG's theater count holds up against TA before making a judgment. TC loss will have more of an effect than any competition TA presents.

As long as THG doesn't suffer a huge theater loss the week TA comes out, I wouldn't rule out a 35% drop. There are many other films making less than THG that are occupying a lot of theaters so hopefully it doesn't lose too many theaters. Huge theater losses are the main reason films drop big late in their run.

Very astute. I didn't read down before replying to druv. Actually, now that I think about it, Dark Shadows may hurt THG more than TA because it will crowd the marketplace and cause THG to have more of a TC drop.

IMAX loss is going to hurt it. I think if it its within 5M of 400M than Liongate should think about re-releasing it.